Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it bragging to say about being in friendzone?

blet

• Yes. Incel must be excluded even from friendzone

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No. Friendzoned man is raped, victim of femoid stupidity, deserves compassion and emotional support

Votes: 29 78.4%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I was friendzoned, I was raped, I am victim, I'm survivor. Ugly femoids and roasties cannot friendzone me, they trash, they friendzone only cucks

No, it shows how pathetic you are. Nothing to proud off from being an orbiter.

It's fine as long as you don't have the intention of bragging (like IT)

No. Friendzoned man is raped, victim of femoid stupidity, deserves compassion and emotional support

It's fine as long as you don't have the intention of bragging (like IT)
IT are hilariously stupid, recently they were dissecting a post of mine where I’d ironically called them Chads, the irony was lost on them. They genuinely believed I thought they were a bunch of Chads who dedicate their valuable time to documenting celibate males online, JFL.

IT are hilariously stupid, recently they were dissecting a post of mine where I’d ironically called them Chads, the irony was lost on them. They genuinely believed I thought they were a bunch of Chads who dedicate their valuable time to documenting celibate males online, JFL.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Short answer.
No.

Not bragging, but cucked.

Not bragging, just pathetic behavior. If you're over the age of 14 and still complaining about being friendzoned it's time to just give up.

Bragging? Who would be envy to be cucked by a foid? Definitely not.

Nobody with a lick of common sense gets friendzoned. When foids say "I think we should just be friends" when you ask them out on a date or something, they don't literally mean they want to be your friend, they just think you're an ugly piece of shit and don't want you serving them a knuckle sandwich.

And if you never ask them out in the first place, that's another problem. Either they can't tell you like them that way, in which case they're probably leading you on by accident; or they can, and they're doing it on purpose.

In all cases, you're a moron with no balls and no clue. If you're really so obsessed with one foid that you can't move on, just kidnap them and keep them locked in your basement. Go the whole mile. At least then they'll be your girlfriend, in a sense, and not this object of unrequited infatuation that consumes your thoughts as she barely notices you in her day to day life.

Jfl at people in the friendzone
Just don't be friends with them easy solution

It is just sad, I am glad I have never been in a such situation

Only bluepillers may fall for this