Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it bluepilled thinking this?

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Would believing that monstrosity Chad would be rejected by foids bluepilled cope? Do you think he'd still have a niche?Would he still mog us?

Attachments

• 400.png
    400.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 42
Truecel tier in 2025

Sewer tier thread

Sewer tier thread

Disagree. We have to be constantly reminded that even literal abominations would still be seen as more human than us as long as there is a Chad face attached to it

Greycel tier thread. This forum isnt gonna last long :feelsbadman:

Take a look at this vid, it's about a videogame character that's a pychopathic abomination of a monster. Read the comments

View: https://youtu.be/_gPd1xWb-PE

I have PTSD from that hellish game. After the credits they showed me my numbers of deaths and it was something like 647. Some sections had to be reapeted over and over untill you perflectly memorized the only (often very complex) sequence of actions that would let you survive and move on. Sequel was a walk in the park compared to the original (minus the very frustrating final boss)

I have PTSD from that hellish game. After the credits they showed me my numbers of deaths and it was something like 647. Some sections had to be reapeted over and over untill you perflectly memorized the only (often very complex) sequence of actions that would let you survive and move on. Sequel was a walk in the park compared to the original (minus the very frustrating final boss)
Never played it, I'm a poorcel, I watch videogames cut scenes to learn english cuz they usually have subtitles :feelskek: