Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it better to just sketch when in your stages, or is it better to fully render?

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★

I did this on 1 layer lmfao.

looks good boyo, try to fully render it, it's good to practice rendering

Was the sketch good, hand or computer?

are huions table worth it? i was afraid of them coming defective or something
But sketching only takes me like 30 mins to 1 hour, and rendering takes me 2-3 hours since I try to blend values on 1 layer :/
are you making a comic, or just one image?, for comics i generally do all the sketches, and after that render them, helps to keep stuff more consistent

are huions table worth it? i was afraid of them coming defective or something

are you making a comic, or just one image?, for comics i generally do all the sketches, and after that render them, helps to keep stuff more consistent
I'm just drawing images from reference because that's what all the good artists on youtube did in their first years lol.

Do this OP.

Sketching seems better to me,tbh.It takes a lot less time in general and the results are pretty indicitive of the final drawing.

I'm just drawing images from reference because that's what all the good artists on youtube did in their first years lol.
if you can't find reference images on google, you can try to use 3D models instead, i'm using that as reference.

draw Super saiyan blue goku

K fuck it Bois I'm done being lazy I'll do 5 sketch's of girls by April. Then I need to research people who draw cute boys.

draw something more human like

Always render. Im talkimg about video editing though.

nother shitty one

Last edited: