Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it better to be alone? or try to get pussy and deal with rejection all the time?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
the feeling of defeat I feel after being rejected is massive and destructive, and it goes on for weeks :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: and i remember every moment and every word, and it's like a lifelong scar in my mind.

makes me think that it is better not to try, and better to keep daydreaming or playing videogames

loneliness itself is painful enough, but rejection feels worse

Obviously I think it's better not to try it at this point. You would only cause yourself unnecessary pain.

But you can get used to anything and then it'll be easier to withstand.
It's like growing emotional callouses. Sure you'll endure some pain but it'll save you pain in the future.
And wouldn't your life be better if you could simply shrug off rejection?

whats the point of not trying. after a while the copes will run out and maybe it would be too late for you to find a gf and have kids

Try to get pussy until you can't bear rejections anymore. Then you can say it's ovER

I gave up on trying to date a long time ago