Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it better if we don't have kids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Because if we do, we'll just have incel sons. I know you have to ascend first in order to have kids, but on the off chance we ascend, have kids, aren't we doing a disservice by bringing kids into this awful hellhole reality? I personally think so, many of us are either ugly,deformed,mental/autistic,manlets,poor etc and all we'll be doing is passing those bad genes and circumstances over to our kids. Sure if we have daughters, they'll at least have Chads to fuck, but what about our sons who're doomed even before they're born? Maybe it's better we don't have kids, what're thoughts guys? I'm interested in what you guys have to say.

IF I ever manage to ascend (lol) I'm not having kids ever, not knowing that they could suffer the same fate as me. I would also probably be a terrible father

It would be better if everyone stopped having kids, but I also agree, it's particularly bad for people like us.

IF I ever manage to ascend (lol) I'm not having kids ever, not knowing that they could suffer the same fate as me. I would also probably be a terrible father
Yeah, I'm pretty much broken, I know I'll make a terrible father.

It would be better if everyone stopped having kids, but I also agree, it's particularly bad for people like us.
Maybe it's better if only the top 20% of attractive people only have children. Only the 10/10 Chads and Stacies, the population will be alot smaller, but at lease they'll be no ugly people to suffer the way we do.

An incel could easily get a Chad son. You never know with genetics.

An incel could easily get a Chad son. You never know with genetics.
that would be brutal. Getting a chad son who slays with 13 while you are an incel

Possibly. The UK is about to go into civil war with Brexit so I don't want my biological progeny put at risk.

Yes
Stop being a stupid Npcs and realise your shits genetics are better kept from spreading

Well thats the blackpill answer at least
If You wanna roll the DICE With your landwhale future waifu go ahead

Yes
Stop being a stupid Npcs and realise your shits genetics are better kept from spreading

Well thats the blackpill answer at least
If You wanna roll the DICE With your landwhale future waifu go ahead
The Amazing Atheist is married to his GF and he stated he has no plans on having kids ever. He says that he doesn't want to pass on his bad genetics to his offspring. Not to mention his wife isn't a landwhale, she's no Stacy, but she's no nasty landwhale and he's not willing to have kids with her and she feels the same. Believe it or not he's slowly becoming more blackpilled.

Spreading of incel genes is unethical. No incel should father children, it´s to risky.

I wouldn't want to have any and I don't understand why others would tbh. So I would think it's better that nobody shoulders the responsibility. Parents always make dumb mistakes. Also the kid could come out a Cucktears style whiteknight.

I wouldn't want to have any and I don't understand why others would tbh. So I would think it's better that nobody shoulders the responsibility. Parents always make dumb mistakes. Also the kid could come out a Cucktears style whiteknight.
Or a manlet,or ogre, or currycel etc. Only Chads and Stacies should have kids no one else. I know this sound harsh and asskissing, but EVERYONE wants Chads and Stacies, if they have kids, chances are they'll have beautiful offspring. If there offspring is ugly, they should kill them off. Killing off ugly offspring is doing them a favor so they don't have to endure bullying,ostracization,loneliness,depression and suicide.

Or a manlet,or ogre, or currycel etc. Only Chads and Stacies should have kids no one else. I know this sound harsh and asskissing, but EVERYONE wants Chads and Stacies, if they have kids, chances are they'll have beautiful offspring. If there offspring is ugly, they should kill them off. Killing off ugly offspring is doing them a favor so they don't have to endure bullying,ostracization,loneliness,depression and suicide.
Society is a fundamentally flawed mess. Foids just walk their way through.

I don't want kids because I'm selfish and don't want the responsibility of having dependents, not because I don't want to "bring kids into this hell hole".

Society is a fundamentally flawed mess. Foids just walk their way through.
Sadly the ugly landwhale foids gets to have kids and pass there bad genetics to their sons, thus creating incels. Seriously though, ugly boys should be killed off, ugly girls will get to live life, but ugly boys not so much, they should be killed off, at least then they don't have to suffer like we do.

Sadly the ugly landwhale foids gets to have kids and pass there bad genetics to their sons, thus creating incels. Seriously though, ugly boys should be killed off, ugly girls will get to live life, but ugly boys not so much, they should be killed off, at least then they don't have to suffer like we do.
I hate ugly landwhale foids. Most of them are badly attituded whores. Most of this problem would be solved if everyone could come together and put foids in camps.

I would have wanted children but I can't have them.
My fucking government even gives free shit to people who have children.

The human race needs to die tbh.

lack of social media + christian values of marriage + less globalisation are the main reason most of us are alive today, back then it was MUCH easier for low tier normies to pass on their genes creating a higher probability for having incel kids, if today's level of hypergamy existed back then there would be much fewer incels today to suffer

The human race needs to die tbh.
Yeah our species is long overdue for an extinction. We're an assbackwards flawed species.

lack of social media + christian values of marriage + less globalisation are the main reason most of us are alive today, back then it was MUCH easier for low tier normies to pass on their genes creating a higher probability for having incel kids, if today's level of hypergamy existed back then there would be much fewer incels today to suffer
So true, although competition existed back then, it was NO WHERE near as bad back then as it is today. Women back then had to settle with what was available to them, now thanks to social media,feminism etc. that's changed completely. So now we're here. So at least we're doing our part, by not bringing kids into this atrocious evil sadistic world.

Us, China and india.

You can have a daughter. Who you will hate because she is a women.
Or you will have son. Who will suffer like you OR your genes will mix and you will get GIGACHAD son who will bring everyday another femoid to his room. And you will see how life unfair is.
You decide

It would be better for everyone to not have kids, at least not have sons. The chances are 80% he'd live a terrible life.

It would be better for everyone to not have kids, at least not have sons. The chances are 80% he'd live a terrible life.
Either they get rid of women's rights,feminism etc. or they kill off their male offsprings that aren't Chads, because they can't have both and think nothing terrible will happen.

I dont care as long as I ascend tbh.who gives a fuck

No shit it is, same goes for everyone

I won't let my genetically high iq vanish into nothingness.

It’s irrelevant.

Foids can use the genetic fraud (fakeup, high heels, maquillage,etc...) to scam a Chad and then a new incel can be spawned by them.

Many of us have Chad brothers or parents. Many of us have GL parents.

Children are permanent proof to others you have ascended

I won't let my genetically high iq vanish into nothingness.
You mean low IQ if you went through with that. Everything will vanish into nothingness anyway no matter how much you cope by spreading your genes.

You mean low IQ if you went through with that. Everything will vanish into nothingness anyway no matter how much you cope by spreading your genes.

Not within the next few generations anyway.

Would you really want more innocent people to suffer the way we have by bringing kids into this dystopian, Satanic world?

if you are above 6ft4 you can take that gamble as height is pretty much set in stone