Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it better being Indian or a niggermutt?

which is better?

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Tbh, I do sometimes resent the fact that I am a mongrel, that I come from a nigger-worshipping muttfest without our own ethnicity, identity or langauge. Having DNA from all over the place that didn't come from the land where I was born, brought over to form the amalgamated abomination which is my country, a product of genocide, slavery and colonialism, and speaking another country's language. Not having the pride of having being there since time immemorial and still being the same people. I would much rather be a pure black African than half-ass being one, even if it means having a lower IQ. At least I'd belong to something. I hate being mystery meat.

People on here that being curry almost just as bad or even worse than being a mutt. Sure, most curries might be mixed thousands of years down the line when the white Aryans from the west came into contact with the dark Dravidians and imposing on them the caste system. But India is a very diverse and multi-ethnic country, each ethnicity having its own identity and language, despite having a strong united national identity, or so I heard. Maybe I can understand why a curry resents being a curry, seeing that they are seen as the least attractive amongst the races, and having the stereotype of being filthy, docile and obnoxious. I personally don't hold these thoughts, I do think the Indians that I've met are pretty friendly and chill, and always willing to help out.

And then @tehgymcel420 complains about being a sandnigger. Ngl, I envy you, being Arab isn't the worst thing in the world and the fact that you're a Coptic Egyptian, I'd be filled with pride to know that my ancestors were one of the oldest civilizations and then for all these years still preserve the language despite persecution.

P.S. I don't think my race is the main reason for my inceldom. There are plenty of tall Dominican Chadrones who get girls easily. There are even white foids who go to the beaches there to get with a sanky panky. I just don't like being a mulatto in general.

Last edited:
Anything is better than being a shitskin

And then @
tehgymcel420
@tehgymcel420 complains about being a sandnigger. Ngl, I envy you, being Arab isn't the worst thing in the world and the fact that you're a Coptic Egyptian, I'd be filled with pride to know that my ancestors were one of the oldest civilizations and then for all these years still preserve the language despite persecution.
I take pride in keeping the tradition of fesikh making

Tbh, I do sometimes resent the fact that I am a mongrel, that I come from a nigger-worshipping muttfest without our own ethnicity, identity or langauge. Having DNA from all over the place that didn't come from the land where I was born, brought over to form the amalgamated abomination which is my country, a product of genocide, slavery and colonialism, and speaking another country's language. Not having the pride of having being there since time immemorial and still being the same people. I would much rather be a pure black African than half-ass being one, even if it means having a lower IQ. At least I'd belong to something. I hate being mystery meat.

People on here that being curry almost just as bad or even worse than being a mutt. Sure, most curries might be mixed thousands of years down the line when the white Aryans from the west came into contact with the dark Dravidians and imposing on them the caste system. But India is a very diverse and multi-ethnic country, each ethnicity having its own identity and language, despite having a strong united national identity, or so I heard. Maybe I can understand why a curry resents being a curry, seeing that they are seen as the least attractive amongst the races, and having the stereotype of being filthy, docile and obnoxious. I personally don't hold these thoughts, I do think the Indians that I've met are pretty friendly and chill, and always willing to help out.

And then @tehgymcel420 complains about being a sandnigger. Ngl, I envy you, being Arab isn't the worst thing in the world and the fact that you're a Coptic Egyptian, I'd be filled with pride to know that my ancestors were one of the oldest civilizations and then for all these years still preserve the language despite persecution.

P.S. I don't think my race is the main reason for my inceldom. There are plenty of tall Dominican Chadrones who get girls easily. There are even white foids who go to the beaches there to get with a sanky panky. I just don't like being a mulatto in general.
In smv, nigger mutts mog curries to oblivion, mang

I take pride in keeping the tradition of fesikh making
Pretty humble tradition, tbhngl.
In smv, nigger mutts mog curries to oblivion, mang
Yeah, but you also have to keep in mind that with mulattoes it's a hit or miss. You either end up looking like Jeremy Meeks or a complete abomination.

Pretty humble tradition, tbhngl.

Yeah, but you also have to keep in mind that with mulattoes it's a hit or miss. You either end up looking like Jeremy Meeks or a complete abomination.
percentage wise, you’d have better odds if born as nigger mutt. Being born curry means it’s over for you 9/10 , mang

Last edited: