Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it better being fat or weak and skinny?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Domesticating wolves was a mistake
★★★★★
Whaddya think?

id say skinny. At least you won't have health issues. That and foids like pretty boys sometimes

Skinny.
Fat people piss me off, literally just eat less.

Skinny if short, fat if tall (not obese)

aesthetically skinny is the best.
Fat, you might be able to fight or scare off normies.

im weak and skinny far better than being fat though, only downside is i can’t carry much.

Skinny improves both your smv and health. When I was fat, I was constantly sweating and in pain.
If I ever end up fat again, I'm either starving myself or killing myself if it fails.

Whatever you are, the most important is being PROPORTIONATE.

Proportionally fat is better than skinny fat. Skinny fat is the fucking worst.

I'm a framelet with manboobs, it's beyond fucking over for me, I WISH I WAS PROPORTIONALLY FAT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

if you have big frame fat + big is better than skinny

if you have small frame then skinny is better

it's better to be annorexic ike a jew in aushwitz than to be fat

i hate fat people (including fatcels aka fakecels)

If those are the only two options, I'll take fat and (as you implied) strong. Strength matters in this world.

depends on how skinny but on average its better since u are more athletic and have less health issues

before i lost weight i was still weak, being fat didnt make me strong it gave me the appearance but i armed wrestled a super underweight guy and he won.

Skinny and weak is worse, fat niggas always win for some reason.

It is always better to be thin than fat - this is obvious, if we are talking about subcutaneous fat, then it does not give you any physical strength, it literally steals your speed and endurance.

id say skinny. At least you won't have health issues. That and foids like pretty boys sometimes
Skinny people end up with all sorts of health problems depending on how active they are.

Last edited:
How is it better to be skinny if your short lol smaller than the average 12 year old girl is ideal
fat makes you look even shorter and it will never make you look "big"
tallfags look bigger when they're fat, manlets just look worse

fat makes you look even shorter and it will never make you look "big"
tallfags look bigger when they're fat, manlets just look worse
Agreed but being skinny as a MANLET if u mean underweight or below 20 bmi is pretty cucked. You could literally be thrown by the wind and beat up by females lol

Agreed but being skinny as a MANLET if u mean underweight or below 20 bmi is pretty cucked. You could literally be thrown by the wind and beat up by females lol
true, neither is ideal