Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it bad to smoke weed everyday??

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I've smoked 2 days in a row and debating if I should today. I have seen zero negative effects with weed other than gagging from fumes because I've never smoked before. Don't know why it was illegal for so long. Alcohol is 100 times worse.

It's a very rational article but and it doesn't tell you one sided bullshit

You shouldn't experience too much negative changes because you are past the developmental stage. Make sure to stop once you notice that something is off. These studies shower mixed results so I presume that each individual responds differently to it

Everyday?

Yes.

Errday?

No.

long term weed addicts are literal zombies, only brainlets say that weed isn't addictive and has zero side effects

yes it makes you go crazy and I am someone who smokes weed every day

weed is medicine. get a vaporizer

853.gif

long term weed addicts are literal zombies, only brainlets say that weed isn't addictive and has zero side effects

Its addictive and has lots of side effects... but being a zombie as many hours per day as i can is the only thing that makes my life bereable.
Yep, i smoke weed litteraly everyday, and ive been doing it for at least the past 3 years, but i began to smoke 9 years ago, and i recommend it to everyone at the verge of suicide. I mean, it is not going to kill you before you kill yourself anyway (only if youre really lucky), and life litteraly cant be worse after smoking some good weed so... nothing to lose.
weed is medicine. get a vaporizer
Why would you do that? Do you really wanna live longer? One of the main reasons i began to smoke is because i fucking hate myself and "symbolically" killing myself a bit is very comforting. Its like saving a bit of money for your allways dreamed extremely expensive trip to wherever, but you dont save coins but puffs, and there is not great trip but cancer.

Smoking anything is definitely bad for your lungs and heart.

I've vaped cannabis everyday though for about 3 years, I've noticed no negative effects, but it's not like I would know how my brain would be if I never used it.

It will make you crazy if you can't deal with it.

Its addictive and has lots of side effects... but being a zombie as many hours per day as i can is the only thing that makes my life bereable.
Yep, i smoke weed litteraly everyday, and ive been doing it for at least the past 3 years, but i began to smoke 9 years ago, and i recommend it to everyone at the verge of suicide. I mean, it is not going to kill you before you kill yourself anyway (only if youre really lucky), and life litteraly cant be worse after smoking some good weed so... nothing to lose.

Why would you do that? Do you really wanna live longer? One of the main reasons i began to smoke is because i fucking hate myself and "symbolically" killing myself a bit is very comforting. Its like saving a bit of money for your allways dreamed extremely expensive trip to wherever, but you dont save coins but puffs, and there is not great trip but cancer.
lol weed will not kill you. that's what cigarettes are for. they call them cancer sticks for a reason

lol weed will not kill you. that's what cigarettes are for. they call them cancer sticks for a reason

Sorry, i should have mentioned that i mix weed with tobacco, and so, i smoke both without filter. I know its not gonna kill me soon lol But every joint im closer to my desired mortal lung cancer. I know i will have the courage to kill myself when im in extreme pain.

I think it's bad to use any drug (including alcohol) every day.

I know people who smoke weed. ill just say they aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen....