Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it apt to call Incels.co and Looksmax "sister forums?"

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They are part of the same family. Sarge made both of them. But if we call them "sister forums?" That means these forums are girls. Which poses some problems. Because if these forums are girls, you can lust after them like "Yes, beautiful butt, sweetheart. I bet every boy at school looks at you and wants to fuck you. Even the teachers, you little homewrecker. Would you fuck your teachers?"

We shouldn't be competing against one another. There should be enough forum for all of us.

why not brother forums?

That's what I'm suggesting. Should the forums be boys? Are they boys?
well, forums do not have a gender so really they are sibling forums

what an odd conversation

The forums are boyos

well, forums do not have a gender so really they are sibling forums

what an odd conversation

Is "sibling forums" a term people use? It's always "sister site" or "sister city," not "sibling city."

Is "sibling forums" a term people use? It's always "sister site" or "sister city," not "sibling city."
I don't think so, but it's convention for the manosphere to make up their own terms anyway, so I'll just call them brother forums.

No looksmax is filled with normies so we should call it looksmax-kun since its like the better looking version of incels.co and we'll call incels.co incels.co-chan

if we call them "sister forums?" That means these forums are girls.
Sister cities in other countries aren't necessarily female. I'd consider lookmax and incels.co cousins.

most people on looksmax are normie looking
That site wouldn't exist if sub8 theory wasn't true
full

if you are a 6 or7 you can get girls, obviously you can't slay everyday like a gigachad, but at least you can get a girlfriend, unless you live in a place like los angeles.
You "can" if you want a used up cumdumpster in your 30's after you have wageslaved for years and years

Sister cities in other countries aren't necessarily female. I'd consider lookmax and incels.co cousins.

Why call them "sister" then? Why call ships "she?" If gendered pronouns and nouns don't mean anything?

Never read before "sister forums" but i dont go to that place

Why call them "sister" then? Why call ships "she?" If gendered pronouns and nouns don't mean anything?
Idk man it's weird to assign consciousness in general to inanimate objects.

I wouldnt say sister

Tbh, they are not close enough to be called sister forums. I see an entirely different user base there.

But they come from the same guy, what do we call that?

IT is our retarded twin

Accurate I guess lol, but both sisters speak different language. But in same language group. Theres a cross over of members.

Like in Parent Trap?

Like in Parent Trap?
I guess

Lindsay Lohan became a stupid roastie, she has so much potential in shitty Hollywood movies. Holes will be holes.

life fuel, thot destroyed

I guess, Its sad that Lindsay Lohan became a stupid roastie, she has so much potential in shitty Hollywood movies. Holes will be holes.

actually life fuel, thot destroyed

Oh yeah, Lindsey Lohan was in a remake of that. I was thinking of the one with Hayley Mills.

whats the difference with looksmax site and ours? are they incels in denial or actual normies who cant get girls without effort? i dont get it, why spend time on forum if u can just have regular life?

Fuck looksmax, faggot site.

whats the difference with looksmax site and ours? are they incels in denial or actual normies who cant get girls without effort? i dont get it, why spend time on forum if u can just have regular life?

It's not un-normie to use the Internet. Looksmax is for those who want to put effort into getting girls, yes. Those people who believe they might still have some potential. Or those who wanna talk about girls they wanna fuck/dudes they wanna fuck but don't dare admit it.

It's not un-normie to use the Internet. Looksmax is for those who want to put effort into getting girls, yes. Those people who believe they might still have some potential. Or those who wanna talk about girls they wanna fuck/dudes they wanna fuck but don't dare admit it.
i understand, but if you are already normal looking i dont think you need to join a forum to lookmax. its pretty simple stuff, gym and diet is most of it. otherwise yeah just seems like a forum to talk about getting girls without trying, might as well be incels. but whatever i probably wont understand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back