Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it anything worse than coping muslims?

YEAH SURE THING BUDDY:feelskek:

I dont think you get the point about this thread , the whole religion is cope and i dont care about it. Itz about muslimz coperz telling me thingz like "ISLAM IS CHAD RELIGION" what a load of bs.

If religion makes you feel good and cope go ahead, its your time. :feelsLSD:

The bible being the most manuscripted document in human history isnt up for debate, it is an objective fact.

The more manuscripted a document is, the harder it is for it have been corrupted, as any changes would be noticed right away when compared to the other manuscripts. I'm sorry you are too uneducated to know how historical manuscripting works.

Denying religion outright is a cope. "Nope! There is nothing more powerful than me and I won't ever be responsible for my actions!" Cope on coper. Lol

The bible being the most manuscripted document in human history isnt up for debate, it is an objective fact.

The more manuscripted a document is, the harder it is for it have been corrupted, as any changes would be noticed right away when compared to the other manuscripts. I'm sorry you are too uneducated to know how historical manuscripting works.

Denying religion outright is a cope. "Nope! There is nothing more powerful than me and I won't ever be responsible for my actions!" Cope on coper. Lol
im responsible for my actions, Thats the reason im productive :feelsLSD:

Like any other part of the world. Stupid whorez go for betabuxx

so islam fixxed your face. You can play music with people and ive played with bands before, its very common. Religious music tend to be very bland even tho there are many highly skilled musicians but those are seen more into black american church or india classical music. You think religion would stop genocide, its bluepilled fantasy.

You are an individual, you are in a world with no meaning. We are in this world as species by accident. I rather smoke weed than coping with religion tbh, sounds boring but hey if religion and anime makes you feel happy go for it.

i just dont see any effective benefit for it other than "SpIrITUal" non real effectz.

Why would religion stop genocide lol. If people stopped doing fucked up shit prior to the return of Christ, Christianity would be proven false.

Yes, we are individuals, no, the world absolutely does have meaning, and the chance that the world was created by accident is both damn near impossible and literally impossible at the same time lol.

It is a logical impossibility for something to come from literally nothing. The natural universe didnt nor could have popped out of nothing, unless there was something beyond the natural universe. (Supernatural)

All the atheist nonsense you just said is a logically incoherent cope.
im responsible for my actions, Thats the reason im productive :feelsLSD:

Not according to your atheist nonsense you arent.

According to your atheist bullshit, you are merely biological matter acting out biological impulses. No more responsible for yourself then pre programmed wind up doll.

Last edited:
Why would religion stop genocide lol. If people stopped doing fucked up shit prior to the return of Christ, Christianity would be proven false.

Yes, we are individuals, no, the world absolutely does have meaning, and the chance that the world was created by accident is both damn near impossible and literally impossible at the same time lol.

It is a logical impossibility for something to come from literally nothing. The natural universe didnt nor could have popped out of nothing, unless there was something beyond the natural universe. (Supernatural)

All the atheist nonsense you just said is a logically incoherent cope.

Not according to your atheist nonsense you arent.

According to your atheist bullshit, you are merely biological matter acting out biological impulses. No more responsible for yourself then pre programmed wind up doll.
i wanna gymmax and musicmaxx, thus i practice music and gymcel, because im responsible for my actionz

Im not an atheist. I dont have the will nor time to deny or acept god. I couldnt care less. My problem is with thoze cucked azz sand niggerz with their izlam shit. As I said before at least christianz dont spam me with their bullshit cope

i wanna gymmax and musicmaxx, thus i practice music and gymcel, because im responsible for my actionz

Im not an atheist. I dont have the will nor time to deny or acept god. I couldnt care less. My problem is with thoze cucked azz sand niggerz with their izlam shit. As I said before at least christianz dont spam me with their bullshit cope

If you are merely biological matter acting our biological impulse, than you arent responsible for your actions. Those are just chemicals in your brain compelling you to desire those things, in a non theistic world.

The denial of theism and religion is a bullshit cope.

If you are merely biological matter acting our biological impulse, than you arent responsible for your actions. Those are just chemicals in your brain compelling you to desire those things, in a non theistic world.

The denial of theism and religion is a bullshit cope.
i dont know what makes me practice music and getting fit everyday but im sure as hell it aint no goD :feelsLSD:

i dont know what makes me practice music and getting fit everyday but im sure as hell it aint no goD :feelsLSD:

How do you know? If God designed you with certain interests, then it would be God's design that you like those things. Not to mention, God is who gave you freewill in the first place.

In a non theistic world, you have no real free will, you are just a slave to your biological, chemically induced impulses.

How do you know? If God designed you with certain interests, then it would be God's design that you like those things. Not to mention, God is who gave you freewill in the first place.

In a non theistic world, you have no real free will, you are just a slave to your biological, chemically induced impulses.
exactly, my will to reproduce , to Ascend. And my decision to do so. Going for bong hitz noWw becauze itz goDz will :feelsLSD:

Islam has some based beliefs, but Muhammad was a cross dresser who got poisoned by a Jewish woman lol.
you seem david wood fan who got cucked by mohammed hijab and daniel ,,, very beta Christian

exactly, my will to reproduce , to Ascend. And my decision to do so. Going for bong hitz noWw becauze itz goDz will :feelsLSD:

It's only your freewill in a theistic world.

If there is no God, none if that is your freewill. Just biological impulse that you have no control over.
you seem david wood fan who got cucked by mohammed hijab and daniel ,,, very beta Christian

David Wood humiliated Hijab and Daniel.

Remember when Wood got Hijab to repeatedly admit that Allah prays for muhammad the crossdresser? That was hilarious, getting him to admit Islam is polytheistic like that lol. Who does Allah pray too? Polytheistic nonsense is polytheistic lol.

Last edited:
It's only your freewill in a theistic world.

If there is no God, none if that is your freewill. Just biological impulse that you have no control over.

David Wood humiliated Hijab and Daniel.

Remember when Wood got Hijab to repeatedly admit that Allah prays for muhammad the crossdresser? That was hilarious, getting him to admit Islam is polytheistic like that lol. Who does Allah pray too? Polytheistic nonsense is polytheistic lol.
i dont see anything bad with biological impulses

high af rn :feelsLSD:

Christianity is a dead religion today nobody truly follows it just few bunch of old people at the church. Young Christians are fake cucked faggots who have nothing to offer you so i understand why don't you take religion seriously because it has no influence in your society but Islam still a based practiced religion in many other socities. Islam is followed by millions the fastest growing religion in the world. Muslims everywhere spreading the word of Allah fighting against the cucked system of the world.

Christianity is a dead religion today nobody truly follows it just few bunch of old people at the church. Young Christians are fake cucked faggots who have nothing to offer you so i understand why don't you take religion seriously because it has no influence in your society but Islam still a based practiced religion in many other socities. Islam is followed by millions the fastest growing religion in the world. Muslims everywhere spreading the word of Allah fighting against the cucked system of the world.
boring af, as boring as jehova witnezz tbh.

Nonsense. Christianity is still responsible for most of the world's major charity and humanitarian efforts.

The west is cucked because its denying Christianity. That doesnt make it s dead religion, most of Earth has denied Islam lol.

Islam is the fastest growing religion because of birth rates in muslim countries being significantly higher than anywhere else. Good for them I suppose, but you are extraordinarily shitty at converting people by word of mouth.

The most bluepilled countries on Earth are places where Christianity and its values still dominate the governance of the country. I.E Eastern Europe, Christian african countries, the Philippines etc.

Nonsense. Christianity is still responsible for most of the world's major charity and humanitarian efforts.

The west is cucked because its denying Christianity. That doesnt make it s dead religion, most of Earth has denied Islam lol.

Islam is the fastest growing religion because of birth rates in muslim countries being significantly higher than anywhere else. Good for them I suppose, but you are extraordinarily shitty at converting people by word of mouth.

The most bluepilled countries on Earth are places where Christianity and its values still dominate the governance of the country. I.E Eastern Europe, Christian african countries, the Philippines etc.
you said it best; the most bluepilled soycieties are christian or religious. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

you said it best; the most bluepilled soycieties are christian or religious. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

When I say bluepilled society, I mean society's where the bluepill is actually close to being true.

When I say bluepilled society, I mean society's where the bluepill is actually close to being true.
i understood your intention, but bluepilled is bluepilled. You think even with all that religious bs women arent prey to their hypergamy insticts? naive af :bluepill:

i understood your intention, but bluepilled is bluepilled. You think even with all that religious bs women arent prey to their hypergamy insticts? naive af :bluepill:

Hypergamy is artificial.

Even if it isn't, religious devotion is one of the most overwhelmingly powerful things on Earth, and is also a natural human instinct.

Regardless, its irrelevant. If Christianity subdues women's ability to be hypergamous, then that proves my point entirely.

Hypergamy is artificial.

Even if it isn't, religious devotion is one of the most overwhelmingly powerful things on Earth, and is also a natural human instinct.

Regardless, its irrelevant. If Christianity subdues women's ability to be hypergamous, then that proves my point entirely.
nah it isnt. Christian would have cheating wives everywhere. Keep coping.

nah it isnt. Christian would have cheating wives everywhere. Keep coping.

Cheating was almost non existant in the Christian world for nearly 2000 years. Wtf are you talking about? Did women in 1950's America cheat often? Obviously not, even less so prior to then.

All of the places I named are places with extraordinarily low affair and divorce rates. Eastern Europe, Christian Africa, the Philippines etc. the blackpill is not reality in any of those places.

Its almost like you dont realize the black pill hardly even existed until the women's suffrage movement of the 1960's lol.

Why the fuck do you think men didnt have this issue until the modern day? Just exit this conversation lol.

Well you can call it cope but at least i dont see naked whores on the street and whores with boyfriends get flayed by their brothers and parents and if they are not virgin they get unconditionally divorced and faggots are still closeted. Trannies dont even exist here.
And traditional marriages are still going strong here.
:)

Cheating was almost non existant in the Christian world for nearly 2000 years. Wtf are you talking about? Did women in 1950's America cheat often? Obviously not, even less so prior to then.

All of the places I named are places with extraordinarily low affair and divorce rates. Eastern Europe, Christian Africa, the Philippines etc. the blackpill is not reality in any of those places.

Its almost like you dont realize the black pill hardly even existed until the women's suffrage movement of the 1960's lol.

Why the fuck do you think men didnt have this issue until the modern day? Just exit this conversation lol.
because of cucked ass christianity we dont have legal drugz which are good to mankind, and stuff like that. Not to mention genetic tech is frowned upon by them.

omg ImN ot KnowLedGbeable in RELigiON , Such a loss :feelskek:

My cousin married a turkish manlet and now they have a blonde son so yeah
many children start off with blonde hair but it darkens with age. (knew a mexican who was blonde as a kid but his hair turned black when he got older).

because of cucked ass christianity we dont have legal drugz which are good to mankind, and stuff like that. Not to mention genetic tech is frowned upon by them.

omg ImN ot KnowLedGbeable in RELigiON , Such a loss :feelskek:

Because of Christianity we are probably about 1000 years ahead of where would be technologically, but thanks for playing chief lol. Galileo, Davinci, Copernicus, etc. etc.

Not to mention the Catholic Church putting more raw funds towards scientific research and educational funding then any other institution in history.

Christianity isnt cucked. Denying Christianity is cucked, hence why why atheists/agnostics caused feminism and the blackpill by denying Christian values.

Because of Christianity we are probably about 1000 years ahead of where would be technologically, but thanks for playing chief lol. Galileo, Davinci, Copernicus, etc. etc.

Not to mention the Catholic Church putting more raw funds towards scientific research and educational funding then any other institution in history.

Christianity isnt cucked. Denying Christianity is cucked, hence why why atheists/agnostics caused feminism and the blackpill by denying Christian values.
there are way older religionz, still same bs.

I dont care about religion, itz just people like you that ruinz the fun for everyone elze. Just like the muzlimz sand negroz. No one carez about your shit other than other christianz/muslimz/nazis whatever.

gonna pRay TO jAH now :smonk:

there are way older religionz, still same bs.

I dont care about religion, itz just people like you that ruinz the fun for everyone elze. Just like the muzlimz sand negroz. No one carez about your shit other than other christianz/muslimz/nazis whatever.

View attachment 536402
gonna pRay TO jAH now :smonk:

What does the age of religion have to do with anything? There are way older religions, and still none of them have done even a quarter as much in the band of science, education, and humanitarian aid as Christian's.

Noone cares about athiesm/agnosticism save for athiests/agnostics, what's your point?

What does the age of religion have to do with anything? There are way older religions, and still none of them have done even a quarter as much in the band of science, education, and humanitarian aid as Christian's.

Noone cares about athiesm/agnosticism save for athiests/agnostics, what's your point?
here, take a medal christian boy :soy:

I have similar thoughts about christianity. But at least I dont see christians spamming "islam is chad religion" "you need religion in your life" kind of bs
you haven't come across tradlarping zoomers yet :feelsgah:
"I begame Orthodox last week by watching videos of a fake priest online and ordering Orthodox Christian gadgets thru Amazon, now I'm literally an epic chad crusader and everyone else is a degenerate soycuck" :feelsgah:

you haven't come across tradlarping zoomers yet :feelsgah:
"I begame Orthodox last week by watching videos of a fake priest online and ordering Orthodox Christian gadgets thru Amazon, now I'm literally an epic chad crusader and everyone else is a degenerate soycuck" :feelsgah:

Orthodox crusaders?

That's kind of an oxymoron. It's like saying Islamic crusaders lol.
Lol

Last edited:
I dont think that is true.
you don't think biology is true?
Islam ( religion in general) is giga black pilled about female nature, with religion, you will not even need the black pill at all so if you are against religion then you are a simp cuck
then why is there blackpilled muslims? does religion really matters?
then why are you not fucking them? what happened with sand negro muhhami ?
he's in denial of god's plan for him
there could be god and our biological stupid impulse, no conflict
it's not about christianity, people are just philanthropist by nature you don't need a religion that tells you to do good when you can
Yes. Islam can help you ascending in a Muslim country that truly follows the Sharia law because in Islam men aren't judged by their looks but by their intelligence, skills, values, jobs, careers
divorce rates in saudi arabia are pretty high i guess it's 50%, sure looks has nothing to do with this :feelsokman:

you don't think biology is true?

he's in denial of god's plan for him

there could be god and our biological stupid impulse, no conflict

it's not about christianity, people are just philanthropist by nature you don't need a religion that tells you to do good when you can

divorce rates in saudi arabia are pretty high i guess it's 50%, sure looks has nothing to do with this :feelsokman:

Women with lower standards threshold for attraction are lower. Also women can get horny off of things other then looks, power, status, belief divine ordination etc.

I'm not denying biological impulse, I'm pointing out that in an atheistic framework, that is all there would be. No human be anything beyond biological impulses which he doesnt control, there would be no true freewill.

If people were philanthropic by nature the world wouldnt be as full of sin as it is. Most people do have morals written on their hearts, but they deny morals for degeneracy due to selfish desires.

It's nocoincidence why Christianity is the humanitarian powerhouse of Earth.

In Saudi Arabia, women are not allowed to divorce their husbands. The divorce their is become men are divorcing their wives, not the reverse.

many children start off with blonde hair but it darkens with age. (knew a mexican who was blonde as a kid but his hair turned black when he got older).
Yes I know. But he is like 4 now and still has blonde hair

Christianity is blue pilled religion because it teaches you to be nice, romantic, love your neighbor. All the blue pilled myths like the soulmate love came from Christianity. Christianity created simps, nice guys, white knights, cucks etc

Islam is alpha religion, teach you to be dominant, masculine, NT, low inhib, high value, do jihad ( maxings ) in all your life.
Just compare the life of prophet Muhammad to the faggot Jesus.

Islam is the fastest growing religion because it still based and practical system, it has huge communities that follow literally its teachings so non Muslims find it exotic then they learn about it and find many solutions to their problems in their cucked western socities that is the reason many whites, blacks, Asians, latinos all races are converting to Islam because it gives them solutions, spirituality.
Because Muslim new generation are brainwashed by the cucked blue pilled media

Islamophobia turns them against Islam make them self haters that is the reason you see many Ex Muslims

The black pill just proves religion perspective about the female nature so religion matters

But men who decide to divorce in Saudi Arabia without losing anything, they usually divorce the woman because of problems with her family or she is not serving the man well and they probably they have multiple wives as polygamy is legal.
You don't see single moms in Muslim countries with the same level in the west
Family tradition values are dead in the west
A single mom has 4 kids every kids from a chad who pumped and dumped her, kids are raising by women growing up fatherless they end becoming faggots.

Last edited:
Yes I know. But he is like 4 now and still has blonde hair
give it time it will turn dark but most arabs can't be incel tho they get arranged marriages (however maybe the gulf countries due to a high male ratio there are more incels). I get it arab women are butt ugly and have mustaches/hairy arms but you at least HAVE OPTIONS even if you don't like them I have none! (my area is filled with old boomers and yes I have been rejected by black/arab chicks so I know I am trucel at this point).

give it time it will turn dark but most arabs can't be incel tho they get arranged marriages (however maybe the gulf countries due to a high male ratio there are more incels). I get it arab women are butt ugly and have mustaches/hairy arms but you at least HAVE OPTIONS even if you don't like them I have none! (my area is filled with old boomers and yes I have been rejected by black/arab chicks so I know I am trucel at this point).
I'm not Arab and you're wrong anyways, there's a lot of pretty arab girls

Very interesting discussion in this thread. I really do think the average male in my native country (Somalia) is under less sexual stress compared to men in the U.S, and not because Somali men are more satiated but because their society isn't hyper-sexualized. I'm reminded -- with some bitterness -- of something that happened to me at my work some months before Covid.

A decent looking gal (with a live-in-boyfriend) who had no intention of dating me exposed her voluptuous bosom to me in a way that gave her plausible deniability (she needed to get my attention for work and came to my cubicle.) She deliberately did a feminine groove and stood over me with her tits damn near hanging out as she appeared to scan my face for reaction, a feline and knowing smirk displayed proudly on her comely face. Well, the sight of her gorgeous damn near naked bosom hit me like an electric bolt. I imagined myself in that moment as if I was a comical nebbish Woody Allen-esque character having a meal date with a woman dressed like my co-worker during which (as I furiously wipe sweat from my brow) I keep misspeaking and saying "breast!". In any case, I think it's fair to say that my co-worker sexually assaulted me.

Feminists complain about the "male gaze." What about the female thirst for validation which provokes and invites this "male gaze"? The endless "beautiful queen!" comments my co-worker no doubt regularly receives on her Instagrams and Facebooks evidently weren't enough -- she had to go around provoking lust in males unnecessarily just to boost her go. I say men in the West pay a steep psychic cost for this seductive-only-for-reason-of-wanting-validation femoid behavior, a psychic cost that is worse than the one women suffer by being forced to cover up IMO.

Islam produces incels at a high rate, because many men can't afford wives and few rich men hoard all foids in huge sex slave rings

Ive met many incel muslimz who are beyond cringe. They cope with their islam shit saying "islam is chad religion" lol wtf.

Seriously , is it any worse than these coping sand niggerz who think some allah shit will take them out of inceldom? :feelskek:
Only after death with 90% dead cock due to circumcision because Jews said it’s healthy

Islam is a sandnigger cope
Without mass inbreeding and rabbit tier birth rate it would be already gone