Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is it actually possibly for an attractive girl to love a short ugly man so much that she legit cries like a sniveling baby when they must part?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

I feel like this is pretty rare, maybe happens with girls who really love their dads or uncles but even then I think it's pretty rare.

Like you might get crocodile tears but not legit breakdowns.

Even when you do get breakdowns I think often a foid is crying for herself because the ugly man protected her.

To know if it's true love the girl has to be self-sufficient and able to exist without the man, like how Sasha is a stronger fighter than Grime.

That really cuts down on the situations IRL which could fit this, so I think we can only witness such pure love in fiction where girls are actually strong and capable, unlike IRL where they are not.

No. Any time an unattractive man gets in a relationship, the foid doesn't actually love him. If you are unattractive, you will NEVER be a girl's erotic dream. Unattractive guys in relationships only get there by some accident of circumstance, or money or status.

No. They only cry when it's over chad. Women dont cry over average men anymore due to the infinite options.

No. Any time an unattractive man gets in a relationship, the foid doesn't actually love him. If you are unattractive, you will NEVER be a girl's erotic dream. Unattractive guys in relationships only get there by some accident of circumstance, or money or status.

No. They only cry when it's over chad. Women dont cry over average men anymore due to the infinite options.
I mean even in a non-romantic sense with a surrogate dad or best bro you've friendzoned because he's a wart-covered toad

It's almost Victoria Day and just in time for me to change my pfp.