Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it a fakecel trait to enjoy the way you look?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I like the way I look. I like my face and my body after putting effort into looksmaxxing and exercising

no females find me attractive, and they never will, but I don't really care. I like the way I look and if they don't that's too bad

is that bad that I am happy with myself?

I like my strong jawline and lean physique (no brag). I hate my manlet height and balding though. I don't think it's a fakecel trait though. Not every incel has to be completely subhuman.

I like my strong jawline and lean physique (no brag). I hate my manlet height and balding though. I don't think it's a fakecel trait though. Not every incel has to be completely subhuman.
Good. I think it is always great to appreciate what you have and enjoy it

Looking on the bright side keeps the rope away tbh

I like the way I look. I like my face and my body after putting effort into looksmaxxing and exercising

no females find me attractive, and they never will, but I don't really care. I like the way I look and if they don't that's too bad

is that bad that I am happy with myself?
I kinda do too from time to time tbhngl

Yes! Fakecel trait but you get a pass because hoes are so out of wack these days and won't give most motherfuckers the time of day

It's impossible to enjoy the way I look when I'm a babyfaced subuman. It is the ultimate death sentence.

I don't look ugly to me, but unfortunately only foids get a vote.

idk i can't look in the mirror and enjoy what i see. it only really happens when i'm wearing clothes i like.