Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it 100% certain that we will see births spike up in Japan after the Olympics? Is TOKYO 2020 a conspiracy?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
The olympics are the largest JBW/JBB fest happening every 4 years, when white racehorse Chads descend on Tokyo I dont think all of those thirsty self hating gook women will be able to keep their legs closed, this smells like a major conspiracy to me

So many schoolgirls will lose their virginity, WE NEED TO STOP THIS OR I NEED TO GO, I always wanted to fuck a cute jap jb in her school uniform like you see in anime but I would rather they stay HQNP if possible

So many schoolgirls will lose their virginity, WE NEED TO STOP THIS OR I NEED TO GO, I always wanted to fuck a cute jap jb in her school uniform like you see in anime but I would rather they stay HQNP if possible
They'll all reject you because you're ugly.

i heard some weird youtube channel dude said there will be an attack there and hes into illuminati and all that shit

i heard some weird youtube channel dude said there will be an attack there and hes into illuminati and all that shit

You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to suspect an attack at the Olympics. There's usually some kind of attack at the Olympics.

They'll all reject you because you're ugly.

I know..but I heard japs are very passive especially women, would it be possible to run she didnt say no or even resist game?

Give up now, boyo

Did you know that in Japan you usually work for one company your whole life and if you dont have a gf your company sets you up with another female employee? Given that Im a beta bitch I think I was supposed to be born Japanese, wouldve had an ideal life there

Tbh move to Japan now you’ll be openly accepted by the government due to their decrease in workforce jfl at Japan in its current state

Did you know that in Japan you usually work for one company your whole life and if you dont have a gf your company sets you up with another female employee? Given that Im a beta bitch I think I was supposed to be born Japanese, wouldve had an ideal life there
Incel trait: thinking you were supposed to be born in japan.

you would also have to work 10+ hours a day (not including ot) bro. its one thing to cope with anime and another to want to be born as japanese

That sounds good.

you would also have to work 10+ hours a day (not including ot) bro. its one thing to cope with anime and another to want to be born as japanese

I already work 9-10 hours a day so LOL

I already work 9-10 hours a day so LOL
kek but why would u wanna be an ugly ricecel? the chance of u being born as an attractive jap is like 20% or lower tbh id rather be korean

kek but why would u wanna be an ugly ricecel? the chance of u being born as an attractive jap is like 20% or lower tbh id rather be korean

Im already ugly boyo, becoming a jap changes nothing for me except that I wouldnt be incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back