Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Israel a real country?

Is Israel a real country?

• Total voters
PersonalityANGRY

PersonalityANGRY

Wholesome non-violent misogynist
★★★★★
No man. Fuck the thieving kikes.

No man. Fuck the thieving kikes.
Giphy6

Well all is fair in love and war. And once upon a time there was a land called Palestine. Then there a Great War. For ((((reasons))))) that are not clear, Britain decided that it hadn’t killed enough people, so it could decided to attack Palestine. A great slaughter ensued. The inhabitants had no answers to the British machine guns. The land fell under British rule.

For some (((((reasons)))))) after the war ended, the British immediately declared that Palestine now belonged to ((((())))))

Definitely this wasn’t because lord Rothschild simply paid Britain for the land. They definitely didn’t pay Britain to have the natives killed in order to form Israel.

Britain simply decided out of goodwill to sign Palestinian land that they had just conquered by force, to an incredibly rich conglomerate of bankers. Nothing at all suspicious or untoward about that.

So the land legally belongs to these bankers anyway. Because you know, the law of Britain supersedes the Arabs own laws, in fact the whole world must accept British rulings, because that’s just the way it is.

If Britain declares part of your country belongs to Jews, you must simply accept this. British law trumps all other law. Except Zionist law.

Who cares what allah says about it all. Who cares about the natives own laws. We machine gunned them and now it’s ours. I mean (((((theirs)))))).

Orange man ZOG

It's just a meme made by america

In the ancient times, they had a kingdom and shit so yes it is.

In the ancient times, they had a kingdom and shit so yes it is.
I'd say it used to be a real country. But clearly there is suspicious shit going on there.

Jews were only a single tribe of 12 tribes from the Old Testament. Today it's impossible to trace lineage from any of the 12 tribes. The "Jews" of today were pagans from the Caucasus that adopted Judaism in the 1800s.

It's a scam. Illegitimate nation. I feel bad for the Palestinians.

There's just Palestine and stolens Palestinian land.

It exists and has plenty of recognition so I'd consider it a real country.

I don't have too much of a positive opinion of Israel, but it's still a big step up from Palestine.

I don’t blame them for celebrating 9/11 tbh. America had caused a lot of suffering and pain in the Middle East even then.

Obviously it is. I never got the whole anti-semetic anti-zionism thing. I don't want to live with Jews, which is why I want Jews to have their own country far away from me. I want Israel to exist because I hate Jews.

Free Palestine.

I wish we had a another JewCel here so everyone here can roast the fuck put him, every time this guy comment on a thread everyone will shit on him kek, we do have @Jewsel but he is gone...

[JFL] This fucking thread :lul:

("yes" because who the hell cares about some sand tbh)

Well all is fair in love and war. And once upon a time there was a land called Palestine. Then there a Great War. For ((((reasons))))) that are not clear, Britain decided that it hadn’t killed enough people, so it could decided to attack Palestine. A great slaughter ensued. The inhabitants had no answers to the British machine guns. The land fell under British rule.

For some (((((reasons)))))) after the war ended, the British immediately declared that Palestine now belonged to ((((())))))

Definitely this wasn’t because lord Rothschild simply paid Britain for the land. They definitely didn’t pay Britain to have the natives killed in order to form Israel.

Britain simply decided out of goodwill to sign Palestinian land that they had just conquered by force, to an incredibly rich conglomerate of bankers. Nothing at all suspicious or untoward about that.

So the land legally belongs to these bankers anyway. Because you know, the law of Britain supersedes the Arabs own laws, in fact the whole world must accept British rulings, because that’s just the way it is.

If Britain declares part of your country belongs to Jews, you must simply accept this. British law trumps all other law. Except Zionist law.

Who cares what allah says about it all. Who cares about the natives own laws. We machine gunned them and now it’s ours. I mean (((((theirs)))))).
Lol well said. Should be in textbooks

I might be anti-semitic, but I don't really care about Israel existing. There should be a better partition of land between the israelis and the palestinians though.
Honestly a jewish state should have been created in a less populated british colony or something instead of in their (((ancestral homeland))), since it only served to make the middle-east even more unstable (but I guess that was the point huh?).

I don’t blame them for celebrating 9/11 tbh. America had caused a lot of suffering and pain in the Middle East even then.
The first video was taken out of context. The jews panicked when word started getting out that israelis were dancing on rooftops in new jersey. Jews being the lying bastards they are gave out cake in palestine, filmed the reactions and spread the footage as if it were palestinians celebrating the 9/11 attacks when in fact they were the ones celebrating the attacks.
("yes" because who the hell cares about some sand tbh)
Its a big deal for us in america because we give them billions of dollars every year, fight wars for them, and if any of our presidents dont suck israeli dick they get their head blown off in front of the entire nation. Fuck israel tbh tbh

Last edited:
The "Jews" of today were pagans from the Caucasus that adopted Judaism in the 1800s.
^This. Snow white Jews from Russia who get skin cancer living in Mediterranean climates. They are impostors. The real Jews are probably brown or African.