Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting .is is one of the worst programmed websites i ever saw

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
First of all, of course i love .is and my brocels but the programming of this site is beyond terrible. Its offline very often, sometimes even multiple times a month, the search bar often isnt shown and i often get the muh you dont have permission to view this page error. When i click on a thread it often for some reason leads me to the home page instead of the thread i wanted to read. Another issue is that if i want to see another users profile it takes multiple seconds to load or it doesnt load at all, when normally this should take less than a second. Other websites ran by Master such as .net are way more stable for some reason and have way shorter loading times, so i dont get why .is has so many bugs and errors that havent been fixed since months or years.

First of all, of course i love .is and my brocels but the programming of this site is beyond terrible. Its offline very often, sometimes even multiple times a month, the search bar often isnt shown and i often get the muh you dont have permission to view this page error. When i click on a thread it often for some reason leads me to the home page instead of the thread i wanted to read. Another issue is that if i want to see another users profile it takes multiple seconds to load or it doesnt load at all, when normally this should take less than a second. Other websites ran by Master such as .net are way more stable for some reason and have way shorter loading times, so i dont get why .is has so many bugs and errors that havent been fixed since months or years.
@Master

That's the glowie software at work

I think it's just xenforo being stupid tbh I remember in other forums that use it similar issues.

I think it's just xenforo being stupid tbh I remember in other forums that use it similar issues.
Like i said, other websites that are ran by Master such as .net are more stable and have shorter loading times

this forum uses mybb engine which is just a site builder. I think that is more at fault then the admins fault

theres no dedicated way of going to your chats except by sending a message , so i agree

like you can enter your chats or access them except through sending a chat message/request through peoples profiles
first time im hearing of this bug. Knowing Master he'll never fix this website

Tbh I suspect there's Bitcoin miner running in behind or something, like, why is the site so slow? Just kidding, but I believe it's for the fbi.

Tbh I suspect there's Bitcoin miner running in behind or something, like, why is the site so slow? Just kidding, but I believe it's for the fbi.
Weird thing is its only this specific website of Master running slow. .org and .net have way faster loading times and are generally better programmed

If you really are paranoid about a Bitcoiner miner running, check your Task Manager to see if CPU usage for this website is unusually high

I would be down to streamlining the code and make it smoother and faster and squash all the bugs if master gives me the access to the source code