Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is investing your money a cope?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
If I save $20k a year would putting it into the stock market be worth it? I don’t plan on living past 50, so no point in saving for retirement. I’m 18 btw

yes, you can make dividends with savings and live NEETmaxxed.

Wealthmaxxing is usually worth it.... :feelsjuice:

Don't be retarded with your investments, though. :feelsUgh:

There is no way I’d save up enough money to live off of dividends
yes you can, you can GEOmaxx and make your money count. :feelstastyman:

I don’t want to move to a shithole country with bad internet and tons of criminals
That's a meme, use your fucking brain, why would some of these countries be "tourist destinations" for mostly rich white people if it was that dangerous.

Nobody is saying move to fucking Liberia lol. But moving to Thailand, Philippines, etc, is a great choice. Where you probably live has higher crime rates than some of the places there (unless you live in Sweden or Norway).

Don't invest all of that 20k or most of it on stocks like keep 18k as saving only invest small quantities of money that your willing to loose . Plus stocks aren't reliable source of investment and it's a Ponzi scam scheme. Lastly the word cope is overused and abused in the BP community any positive solution to improve your life is " COPE " it's like the new N word so don't take it seriously just focus on your life and things that will benefit you because these guys aren't going to pay your bills in the end .:feelsthink::feelsLSD::blackpill::feelzez:

No not everything you do has to be for a woman investing is for yourself even if you don’t ever ascend you’ll still have that money

yes you can, you can GEOmaxx and make your money count. :feelstastyman:
Jfl at this cope. The money that an average person could get from dividends with their savings isnt worth shit even if u lived in the philippines or india. Maybe it could give you a somewhat livable income if you had millions of dollars and lived in a giga shithole but not if you're a teenager with $20k:feelskek:

Jfl at this cope. The money that an average person could get from dividends with their savings isnt worth shit even if u lived in the philippines or india. Maybe it could give you a somewhat livable income if you had millions of dollars and lived in a giga shithole but not if you're a teenager with $20k:feelskek:
I mean when you retire.