Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is interracial dating/sex a bad thing?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dating - yes
Sex - no

Dating anything other than your race means you're a failure and disgrace (assuming you're white, idk about others)

Sex would be awesome with anyone of any race

It's not about tolerance. Why aren't we tolerates?. It's about privilege. People with good genes don't deserve to race mix because that's unearned privilege. Sex havers must be destroyed
What?

In the end it all comes down to genetics, two subhumans of the same race will breed ugly offspring, A Stacy and Tyrone will breed a Jeremy Meeks. Race is irrelevant, genetics is all that matters.
Lol no, that's not how genetic recombination works. You are far more likely to have a lower looks score than your parents if you race mix. In contrast, its far more likely to get a Stacy or Chad from ugly same race parents. Meeks is an exception, like Tom Cruise is for manlets. Exceptions don't make the rule. Look at hundreds of mixed race faces and compare them to their parents faces. The looks degradation is obvious. Look at Brazil, which has had racemixxing for a very long time.

And we should care because nobody should suffer a life of inceldom due to retarded parents.

@Teutonic Knight @Newbie17 @Jazavac thoughts on race-mixing?

What Wut? I meant why aren't virgins and lonely men being tolerated but instead ridiculed. While race mixers and sex havers in general get a free pass.

Sex is unearned privilege. You just exist and have good bones and women will jump over you. If racism is destructive to human dignity then so is sex. Fuck anyone who defends sex havers.

What Wut? I meant why aren't virgins and lonely men being tolerated but instead ridiculed. While race mixers and sex havers in general get a free pass.

Sex is unearned privilege. You just exist and have good bones and women will jump over you. If racism is destructive to human dignity then so is sex. Fuck anyone who defends sex havers.
I see now

I don't like it because it means that potential doctors from countries where the average IQ is 80 can come here and fuck our women. It increases the competition around white women since they are liked by males of all races, and increased competition means they can justify higher standards which means more incels. Sure, whites can get an advantage when it comes to Asian and ethnic women but they're not worth the price imo.

I think you've been postmaxxing harder than @needsolution in his prime , over for you if you get banned for low effort.
prime needsolution made 650 posts in one day [max]
was averaging around 350 daily

Tfw you refer to yourself in the 3rd person
Giphy 10

Volcel if you wouldn't racemix to ascend (assuming you have sexual attraction to that female).

Everything that isn't equally distributed is wrong. Therefore race mixing is wrong because there aren't enough women of the same race to be passed around and most men are being cut off from the sex act anyways .

To say otherwise is the real racism.
:yes:

interracial dating fucks the dating market, i feel foe the ricecels in thailand tbh

I don't like it because it means that potential doctors from countries where the average IQ is 80 can come here and fuck our women. It increases the competition around white women since they are liked by males of all races, and increased competition means they can justify higher standards which means more incels. Sure, whites can get an advantage when it comes to Asian and ethnic women but they're not worth the price imo.
This, nothing more to add.

For once I powerfully agree with you on something. I have no fucks to give when Tyrone and Stacy have mulatto kids. I'll never understand users here who lose sleep over other people doing interracial marriage/dating/breeding. It's one thing if users here won't do it and be tolerant of people who do it, but it's another to not do it and be against other people who do it.

In the end it all comes down to genetics, two subhumans of the same race will breed ugly offspring, A Stacy and Tyrone will breed a Jeremy Meeks. Race is irrelevant, genetics is all that matters.

pretty much

It's very wrong and generates more users for this forum
Sure. Ngl
It's a new gene mix, so it can go very wrong and need some generations of hypergamy and social selection to clean the pool of the ugly horrendous incels. In Brazil we are mixed races mostly so I see it every day.

If I can get sex no, for others yes.

Will have to say yes because I have been blacked by my former oneitis.

It's very wrong and generates more users for this forum
I'm a person who's half white, but passes as white.
Race mixing is a big no no
but interracial sex, dating and relationships is fine as long as it doesn't result in children.
I'm white and find all races of women attractive, but none want me so it doesn't matter
Also i don't like when niggers fuck white girls