Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is interracial dating/sex a bad thing?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's very wrong and generates more users for this forum

It becomes bad when you have children.

@Napoleon de Geso whats your opinion on this

If they don't have kids no, if they do, depends on how good looking the parents are.

I think you've been postmaxxing harder than @needsolution in his prime , over for you if you get banned for low effort.
I'm postmaxxing without doing low effort tho. If I was doing any thing wrong I would've got a warning by now but I haven't so mods can't blame me if I'm breaking any rules

Unless both barents have really good genetics, then it's a big fat NO.

Nah it can end very badly

Only if the kids come out ugly

Why should we care about what chad ands stacy or stacy and tyrone are doing, were not them lol

It is a VERY bad thing

On average, yes.

The ideal is marrying and reproducing with people close to you racially- and culturally-wise.

On average it is but then ppl like Meeks r born

As long as there are no kids, its usually fine

cuck if you vote no tbh

Don't racemix

Rare chance of them not being ugly imo

Honestly depends on the race, half white/black kids become meeks while black & Asian turn into trucels

Not if The Guy is White.

High quality genecels if vote no. For currycels and abocels racemix would be upgrades

It's the same as same race dating. If the parents are ugly the kids will come out ugly regardless of race.

I have a feeling that only ugly or average looking mixed race kids grow up brooding about such things. Jeremy Meeks is certainly doing quite well for himself.

Only white people should have children tbh.

Im mixed. Its over. I dont recommend this to anyone.

Why should we care about what chad ands stacy or stacy and tyrone are doing, were not them lol

For once I powerfully agree with you on something. I have no fucks to give when Tyrone and Stacy have mulatto kids. I'll never understand users here who lose sleep over other people doing interracial marriage/dating/breeding. It's one thing if users here won't do it and be tolerant of people who do it, but it's another to not do it and be against other people who do it.

In the end it all comes down to genetics, two subhumans of the same race will breed ugly offspring, A Stacy and Tyrone will breed a Jeremy Meeks. Race is irrelevant, genetics is all that matters.

Yes.
Makes it even harder to get noodlewhore

I'm not attractive to girls of my race, so I'm going to vote no.

Everything that isn't equally distributed is wrong. Therefore race mixing is wrong because there aren't enough women of the same race to be passed around and most men are being cut off from the sex act anyways .

To say otherwise is the real racism.

Last edited:
In the end it all comes down to genetics, two subhumans of the same race will breed ugly offspring, A Stacy and Tyrone will breed a Jeremy Meeks. Race is irrelevant, genetics is all that matters.

For once I powerfully agree with you on something. I have no fucks to give when Tyrone and Stacy have mulatto kids. I'll never understand users here who lose sleep over other people doing interracial marriage/dating/breeding. It's one thing if users here won't do it and be tolerant of people who do it, but it's another to not do it and be against other people who do it.

Cucked
Cucked

It's not about tolerance. Why aren't we tolerated ?. It's about privilege. People with good genes don't deserve to race mix because that's unearned privilege. Sex havers must be destroyed