Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is incels.is declining?

Near0

Near0

Greycel
When I joined about 2 years ago I remember the forum being much different than now. Everyone was talking freely and now it seems to me that either everyone from then (except maybe a few) were banned, left and new ones came that are much different than the others before. Or is it just me?

idk man greycels get shit on so they just leave

yes
too many inflltrators and false flaggers

I swear there were wild threads before.

I think a thread I made got deleted. It was an extremely high IQ thread too. I don't remember what I said either.

When I joined about 2 years ago I remember the forum being much different than now. Everyone was talking freely and now it seems to me that either everyone from then (except maybe a few) were banned, left and new ones came that are much different than the others before. Or is it just me?
this site was less agecucked in 2018 - 2020

joined in 2022 and still has under 100 posts, it's over

I swear there were wild threads before.
That's for sure, before, people took it more seriously and it was something unique. Now it's more of a rutinare place where failures and people with hatred about accepted minorities come to say what they can't in the majority. Even so, there are still good users.

most cant endure being on this forum more than a few months

Most of latest member's banned because of larping or gay and here just to brag and shame Incels so good riddance

It was a lot different here when the board started in 2018.

Sadly, most of those old posters were banned by Serge and the Light Upon Light faggots.

A lot of Grey's who join think its like normal social media where they can just troll, shitpost or be obnoxious and dumb, they either get banned, offended or get bored and leave.

Also because we have to put up with there faggotry so much we don't take them seriously which pisses them off.

It was a lot different here when the board started in 2018.

Sadly, most of those old posters were banned by Serge and the Light Upon Light faggots.
why are those mods still on here then?

A lot of Grey's who join think its like normal social media where they can just troll, shitpost or be obnoxious and dumb, they either get banned, offended or get bored and leave.

Also because we have to put up with there faggotry so much we don't take them seriously which pisses them off.
This, getting sick of these GrAY edgy teens.

only based mods are proudweeb and fatlink

We lost a lot of high IQ users over the past couple of years, but I still enjoy rotting here.

The forum is dying, but the number of incels is definitely increasing.

We lost a lot of high IQ users over the past couple of years, but I still enjoy rotting here.
I wish I was high iq so I could make based posts but I am not. Brutal blackpill for lowiqcels.

it's definitely decreasing in quality.
but we're still forced back in here due to having no one else.

Yes, or maybe I just got bored

this forum feeds on low quality posts. only my low effort bait threads get multiple replies. any effortful thread I make gets 0 to 1 reply at most. I hate this forum now

I wish I was high iq so I could make based posts but I am not. Brutal blackpill for lowiqcels.
Same. I just don't have the intellect or energy to write high IQ threads.

They can try to kill the site but they can't kill incels. They just want us to rot in apartments while working
100 hours a week.

Billions must be banned

Master is slacking off