Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is incels.co a honeypot?

Yet they keep frothing their mouth talking about internet censorship in china and other coutries. JFL@west.

hentaihaven is blocked in japan. What are the other incel sites?

im too low iq to even know what a honeypot is :feelsrope::feelsrope:
honeypots are websites made by the feds to bait in and trap "potential wrongdoers".

kind of like how a literal pot of honey would trap a fly

My ISP adult content block mode is on and this site still gets through. I do find that odd.
They're blocking lookism.net , all vpns, tor website and all sorts of stuff that is tame AF compared to here.

Most certainly.

Theyre obviously tracking every poster and post here but theyre all fucking retards they believe whatever the media says and thinks this site is a real threat. This site is really chill, i find it funny how dark and scary it seems to normalfags
Yeah I think the incel community could really thrive without all the toxic behavior, not that there's anything wrong with it but it offends normies and hurts our reputation. Someone needs to make a moderated forum that allows no seriously toxic behavior. It's a shame that incels have such a bad reputation because the blackpill is real and we need to spread the word.

Last edited:
A GrAY posting in a 4.5 year-old thread about this site being a honeypot :waitwhat:

Curious.

Yeah I think the incel community could really thrive without all the toxic behavior, not that there's anything wrong with it but it offends normies and hurts our reputation. Someone needs to make a moderated forum that allows no seriously toxic behavior. It's a shame that incels have such a bad reputation because the blackpill is real and we need to spread the word.
kys infiltrator GrAY

go to a black neighbourhood and do it too, so that niggers can rape your whiny cunt and then eat your corpse

Last edited:

aw I missed all the fun