Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is inceldom ignored throughout the entire academic world or why the fuck is it so hard to find numbers on it?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
You'd think sexual opportunity and its distribution was an important topic to study but apparently not. Is the whole problem actually getting suppressed?

Good question.

School teaches us bullshit that's why

As long as it doesn't affect women, nobody really cares.

As long as it doesn't affect women, nobody really cares.
I'm not even talking about people caring about it or doing anything to solve it, but mere observations. All kinds of useless shit is studied all the time so why not this topic as well?

my guess is that the majority of the sociologists who would study such a phenomenon are women, who don't give a shit about it for obvious reasons

Its because it opens up the pandora box to uncomfortable questions that nobody wants to ask. The thing is male sexlesness is not a concern to elites since they want to depopulate the world anyway. Plus the only real solution to the problem(equitable distribution of sexual resources AKA women) goes against the very grain of our hyper individualistic liberal culture whose sole purpose is to make the rich richer. What next? Equitable distribution of wealth via taxes and labour laws? We can't have that. What about individual liberty, the right of a woman over her own body(or the right of a rich person over their possessions) .

Instead they don't ask the question at all. Sweep it under the rug.

[UWSL]So they would rather waste their time with bullshit women's problems cooked up in gender studies classes. Give them jobs, give them power, make them not beholden to average men. All this serves the elites. [/UWSL]

my guess is that the majority of the sociologists who would study such a phenomenon are women, who don't give a shit about it for obvious reasons
Its because it opens up the pandora box to uncomfortable questions that nobody wants to ask. The thing is male sexlesness is not a concern to elites since they want to depopulate the world anyway. Plus the only real solution to the problem(equitable distribution of sexual resources AKA women) goes against the very grain of our hyper individualistic liberal culture whose sole purpose is to make the rich richer. What next? Equitable distribution of wealth via taxes and labour laws? We can't have that. What about individual liberty, the right of a woman over her own body(or the right of a rich person over their possessions) .

Instead they don't ask the question at all. Sweep it under the rug.

[UWSL]So they would rather waste their time with bullshit women's problems cooked up in gender studies classes. Give them jobs, give them power, make them not beholden to average men. All this serves the elites. [/UWSL]
Yeah, this must be it. To be honest, I sort of knew the answer already but the problem still annoys me too much to not talk about it.

It's too politically "problematic". Too many people are deeply invested in the "looks aren't important" lie, and studying the foreveralone phenomenon would destroy that myth.