Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Inceldom a form of population control imposed by the government?

M

Mixedcel59

Officer
It seems like the increase in Women’s standards is on purpose, big corporations on advertise Chad and Tyrone, There’s also the push for LGBT especially on Women, notice how many Lesbian/Bisexual characters their are in Movies, TV, Anime, etc, and also the hatred of Incels has been pushed for the past couple years, by increasing the amount of Lesbian Couples you ruin the chances of a lot of Men by taking Women out of the dating pool, same in the opposite direction for Gays (Although there’s more Lesbians and Bisexual Women than Gay Men).

It tells me that whoever is in charge wants things to be this way, probably to control the population.

Inceldom is nothing else than Natural Selection on Steroids, The Sexual revolution,abolition of Religion and Social Media caused Soyciety to become a hypergamic heaven on earth for chad and hell for everyone below him. Yes I do believe the Secret World government had its hands in the creation of Inceldom

I don't think there's a grand plot to make us incels. It's just a consequence they couldn't care less about.

is natural selection with artificial aid, many on this site could get there looksmatch 40 years ago, either out of luck or money/status. but with the introduction of dating apps they have gamified and commodified the entire processes beyond that which has been happening since the 60s.

Last edited:
No, not really. Foids are attracted to top genetics, its just that the internet and dating apps made it easier for them to hook up with a ton of chads, now, so they know they dont need sub5 guys.

Dating apps changed the game and fucked us 10x harder.

The ironic thing is, i dont think it's intentional. World governments do not have an incentive to decrease their populations. On the contrary, they want as many tax cattle, cheap labor, and meat fodder soldiers as possible. Japan and South Korea for example are freaking tf out over their declining populations. So is Russia and China to a lesser extent, while the West compensates for their declining native population through immigration. Idk why it would be intentional.

I think "natural selection" is a bad descriptor also. For one, there's nothing natural about this, we live in industrialized societies where women are free to copulate with dozens of chads, free of reproductive consequences, in a manner that never happens in the natural world. Furthermore the pairings and offspring created by this system are not biologically nor societally favorable. Foids are breeding with retarded thugs and degenerates, creating single moms with broken families, raising retarded niglets and zoomers being parented by iPads.

I refuse to accept that incels are somehow inferior genetic stock when these retards are permitted to breed over superficial aesthetic differences like height and facial symmetry. It's more akin to how peacocks get sexually selected because of their giant, colorful plumes, even though those plumes worsen the specie's survival by making them more susceptible to predators.

I think it might best be described as the consequences of femoid cavewoman monkeybrain clashing with modern techno-globalized modernity. Giving women freedom of choice in such a state is what has caused this.

Last edited:
I don't think there's a grand plot to make us incels. It's just a consequence they couldn't care less about.
Inceldom definitely doesn't happen for no reason at all. They want to make us weaker and uglier. It is population control

Inceldom definitely doesn't happen for no reason at all. They want to make us weaker and uglier. It is population control
It's just a result of liberalism giving foids the freedom to join the harems of successful men and most men not being needed anymore so there is no point satisfying them and keeping them invested in society.

Inceldom happens in nature without being planned behind the scenes.

HOWEVER, maybe some of us have been reduced to inceldom because we've intentionaly been made weaker and uglier.

Inceldom is nothing else than Natural Selection on Steroids, The Sexual revolution,abolition of Religion and Social Media caused Soyciety to become a hypergamic heaven on earth for chad and hell for everyone below him. Yes I do believe the Secret World government had its hands in the creation of Inceldom

It seems like the increase in Women’s standards is on purpose, big corporations on advertise Chad and Tyrone, There’s also the push for LGBT especially on Women, notice how many Lesbian/Bisexual characters their are in Movies, TV, Anime, etc, and also the hatred of Incels has been pushed for the past couple years, by increasing the amount of Lesbian Couples you ruin the chances of a lot of Men by taking Women out of the dating pool, same in the opposite direction for Gays (Although there’s more Lesbians and Bisexual Women than Gay Men).

It tells me that whoever is in charge wants things to be this way, probably to control the population.
IMG 2056

Anyone blaming Jew is getting arrested

Anyone blaming Jew is getting arrested
It is kind of the J00ish fault tbh. Not entirely but ((they)) are largely involved. ((Their)) influence cannot be denied

It's just a result of liberalism giving foids the freedom to join the harems of successful men and most men not being needed anymore so there is no point satisfying them and keeping them invested in society.

Inceldom happens in nature without being planned behind the scenes.

HOWEVER, maybe some of us have been reduced to inceldom because we've intentionaly been made weaker and uglier.
:feelsLSD:

It's a side effect of jewish demoralizing pogroms.

Not natural selection but sexual selection. Natural selection is when nature selects (i.e. those who pass on their genes are the ones who survive the harsh conditions of nature). Sexual selection is just when foids decide which men get to pass on their genes, just based on who gives them tingles. Natural selection is eugenic. Sexual selection interferes with natural selection. All successful cultures repressed women's sexual choice, and this allowed for them to thrive, because it enabled the truly best men to survive and reproduce, instead of the "hunks".

This is a great discussion, great post

I don't have much to contribute to the discussion because much of my vision has already been posted before but I would like to quote this excerpt from the book "Extension Du Domaine De La Lutte" by Michel Houllebecq

"In societies like ours, sex truly represents a second class system, completely independent of money; and as a class system it works equally ruthlessly.
The effects of these two systems are, moreover, strictly equivalent. Just like the economics of unbridled liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of
absolute pauperization.
Some men make love every day; another five or six times in their life, or never. Some love dozens of women; others none.
This is what is known as “the law of the market”. In an economic system where unfair dismissal is prohibited, each person can more or less find their place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, each person can more or less find their bedmate. In a totally liberal sexual system, certain people have a variable and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and solitude.
Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is also an extension of the domain of struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.
On the economic level, Raphael Tisserand belongs to the camp of winners; on the sexual plane, not on the loser. Certain people win on both levels; others lose on both. Companies fight over certain young professionals; women fight over certain boys; men fight over certain young women; problems and conflicts are considerable"

OP is starting to wake up.

Wait till he finds out who the string pullers for the covid jabs were...

Nah, the government has no reason to want the population to decrease. They want more people to take more money from. Dating apps and the internet made Chad too easily accessible for most women. Many men that would have done alright 50 years ago are incels now. Women’s standards have increased to ridiculous levels and they refuse to get with their looksmatch

is natural selection with artificial aid, many on this site could get there looksmatch 40 years ago, either out of luck or money/status. but with the introduction of dating apps they have gamified and commodified the entire processes beyond that which has been happening since the 60s.
It’s changed even over the last 20 years, I remember pre-social media and especially pre-dating apps things were much different. Hypergamy has gotten really out of hand.

It’s changed even over the last 20 years, I remember pre-social media and especially pre-dating apps things were much different. Hypergamy has gotten really out of hand.
IMG 2056

Mass inceldom is a product of the sexual revolution of the late 60s and early 70s which was mostly pushed by jewish subverters in the media and in academia.

Last edited:
Mass inceldom is a product of the sexual revolution of the late 60s and early 70s which was mostly pushed by jewish subverters in the media and academia.
:yes:

Nah. Western governments scramble to get more people to become tax slaves for them. They all actively want more people because in the end that is the ultimate expression of power.
Us inkwells are the thorn in their sides, the ones that can never get fixed. Let's be frank here.... How many of us will become good tax cattle that will help out the economy, produce offspring and consume ungodly amounts of products? I'd argue that maybe 5% will.
So right from the start the governments see us as failures and want to make our lives a living hell so that our ideology doesn't spread. Too bad they can't comprehend the fat that women and their nature is all we need to spread the blackpill.

They don't want a smaller populatio, but they want a population of third world slaves, and thus creating one world government without any culture whatsoever l

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back