Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Incel TV next?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
As we know, CucktTube has removed the channel of St Hamudi(pioneer of Hiroshima Nagasaki pill) for his incel related videos, so do you think Incel TV will too meet the same fate?

Everything with "incel" in the name or anything even related to incels is next.

Yes all incel channels will die

We and all people who dared to commit thought crimes of questioning this shitty,rotten system will be purged, banned and hunted throughout all major channels of information.
This is the nature of censorship and inherent demand of a system based on inequality of which its victims must be kept unaware at all cost.
All incel subreddits, twitter accounts, youtube channels etc. will be banned one by one.
Even this website will be forced to an exile in Tor if it gets too big.
We are subhumans that are hated by the entire world(or brainwashed to hate).
There is no permanent safe haven for us.
Always prepare for the worst, including losing this website.

We and all people who dared to commit thought crimes of questioning this shitty,rotten system will be purged, banned and hunted throughout all major channels of information.
This is the nature of censorship and inherent demand of a system based on inequality of which its victims must be kept unaware at all cost.
All incel subreddits, twitter accounts, youtube channels etc. will be banned one by one.
Even this website will be forced to an exile in Tor if it gets too big.
We are subhumans that are hated by the entire world(or brainwashed to hate).
There is no permanent safe haven for us.
Always prepare for the worst, including losing this website.
Clown world is so harsh.

Who's behind incel tv?

They will exterminate us all. And when they do. NEVER FORGET your blackpill training.

Possibly but I hope this channel doesn't get banned.
Same
But they cant shut down everything, even normies are slowly starting to wake up given the current state of things

Im afraid he may be

hamudi is a giga LARP he was a fakecel bro

Yes Cucktube is only going to ban anything that’s not bluepilled and feminist content. That includes redpilled shit too.

I think hamudi only got got because he kept doing stuff with real life people. Cucktube probably decided that was harassment. Hope FaceandLMS doesn't get taken down though.
Coach blackpill just got banned. He didn't have any interactions with anyone, just some Australian guy doing voiceover on slides and images.

His channel doesn't seem too ban-able but idk

Just don't say you are lonely, bro
full

we need to come up with a new term for incels tbh

I expect this to happen in the upcoming decade.
It's already underway. I wouldn't be shocked if they took this forum away, or anything we voice our problems/philosophy on. It's only getting worse out there.

hamudi recently made some new enemies and friends. i guess his channel got attacked as revenge.
(the videos in german were about unveiling some real estate scam in southern turkey)

Last edited:
I think hamudi only got got because he kept doing stuff with real life people. Cucktube probably decided that was harassment. Hope FaceandLMS doesn't get taken down though.

Hamudi also encouraged people to "go Elliot Rodger" and/or to "rope themselves" and commit suicides. I'm actually surprised he lasted for as long as he did.

Hamudi was also making fun out of random people on the street, including children.

Banning Hamudi was reasonably in line with YouTube's policy, whether you like it or not.

Hamudi probably only got away with what he was doing because he is an ethnic anyway. If it was a white male doing what he was doing he would get arrested.

Hamudi also encouraged people to "go Elliot Rodger" and/or to "rope themselves" and commit suicides. I'm actually surprised he lasted for as long as he did.

Hamudi was also making fun out of random people on the street, including children.

Banning Hamudi was reasonably in line with YouTube's policy, whether you like it or not.

Hamudi probably only got away with what he was doing because he is an ethnic anyway. If it was a white male doing what he was doing he would get arrested.
This, jfl honestly haumaudi got it on himself. He harassed people in public.
Would you like someone to come to you guys, film your ugly face, call you out for it, and then post it on the internet? JFL

I really miss his videos, Incels.co should launch its own blackpilled video platform.

I work in the tech field, I can say the majority of techies are incredibly intelligent but in a very limited capacity; many operate with a blue pulled mentality except for a few based indians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back