Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 'incel' a good description in relation to our hardships?

FuckingDed

FuckingDed

Officer
I get that this word got so widespread and has some tradition already but I feel like my involuntary celibacy isn't the main thing that fills me with deep resentment. Apart from celibacy, the general treatment from normies and foids, that is mockery and bullying, was the worst experience including their gaslighting and condescending shower and haircut advices. It's not only sex itself but validation, intimacy, romance etc. It's the status and whether people treat you with some basic dignity or you are lolcow object for laughs at your subhuman genetics. And it's the general resentment towards males, especially ugly ones in western societies and the way foids use and insult us. Many of those things aren't related strictly to celibacy - and naming ourselves so gives our critics the card to play to criticize us for being 'entitled' or deviant. Suggesting that we should use different 'name' for our community would be probably blasphemy now but I'm curious what do you think about this label and what kind of responses it elicits. Would different name represent our hardships better and wouldn't give our haters easy card to play? I was thinking that something that would accentuate our subhuman status in society rather than only virginity would be better fitting.

Involuntary celibacy is just one symptom and it happens to be one we all have in common, and a pretty serious one that we can identify and pay attention to.

Involuntarily unloved

no, incel is a definition

blame your physical characteristics in your specific environments as the reason for your hardships

Maybe lonely and unloved?
No idea, I think incel's the best descriptor we've got, even with all the negative media bullshit.

Who are they to talk about showers when they're literally eating shit cakes.

incel is word

we are humans, one word can hardly define any of us, but it is a good description for a lot of our troubles