Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is impossible to be actual friennds with anyone on the intrrnet

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
if u dont spend 10h per day atleast together doing something together (playing video games together is the only thing that comes to my mind), you can't be actual internet friends. only camaraderie (Working towards some goal together) brings friendship, and just talking and chatting like women do doesnt provide anything towards that as words are meaningless

Still better than no friends

BlushShy

incelkingkong is my friend @incelkingkong

Internet friends are a delusion of having real friends

Internet friends are a delusion of having real friends
Tbh.

I feel like the people on here know me and understand me more than anyone I’ve met in my life. Despite none of you knowing my name or anything like that. Pretty sad when I think about it but hey..

Yeah i have a friend here i met irl @Arentheal
Id consider him a friend

Tbh.

I feel like the people on here know me and understand me more than anyone I’ve met in my life. Despite none of you knowing my name or anything like that. Pretty sad when I think about it but hey..
Its pretty common, i feel better connections with online friends then real. Better discussions and better advice.

this place is where i pretty much do all my socializing

Yeah somebody should really set up a hobby/gaming forum so we can actually be friends with each other instead of just seeing words on a screen.
I guess anonymity is a concern though, since we never know who's infiltrated or lurking around

Friendship is just chemical reactions in your brain making you feel good. If you get that from friends online, who says it is any different? Do not let (((them))) tell you what is (((reality))) and what is not.

E
Yeah somebody should really set up a hobby/gaming forum so we can actually be friends with each other instead of just seeing words on a screen.
I guess anonymity is a concern though, since we never know who's infiltrated or lurking around
Idk about you but I would honestly be in favour of a cope subforum, split off from offtopic, that is full of megathreads for music, gaming and such. Threads about these things can still be made on offtopic but this new subforum is built to be a cope palace.

nah i think you can make friends

Cope, you're a great internet friend :heart: