Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is hypergamy the true reason for low white birth rate in europe?

Is it the main reason?

• Yes tfor the most part

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I mean unless someone has any counter barratuve with ny other factors in play i am curious

Many factors with one cause

White people have become too degenerate. Their ethnic slaves follow them to the ends of degeneracy. So the world is becoming more degenerate.

Earning enough money to have many kids has gotten hard, to have a decent career you have to commit your youth to studyceling and then focus on your career while wasting your prime years on earning money for some jew instead of reproducing. That, and the only thing most people nowdays want is drugs and casual sex so kids are out of the picture. Hypergamy probably has a lot to do with it, but it's more the direction western culture in general is heading.

2 main reasons: decline of religion, and contraceptives

Yes at least in part tbh

Ultimately, yes. It'd be even lower if the cucked government stopped letting in deathniks.

I think it's rather advanced capitalism and consumerist society.
Hypergamy exists in every society including tribal ones, is sometimes kept in check, sometimes hidden, but it's there even in muslim countries.

No,its kike agenda and the dismemberment of the family unit

I think it's rather advanced capitalism and consumerist society.
Hypergamy exists in every society including tribal ones, is sometimes kept in check, sometimes hidden, but it's there even in muslim countries.
do explain
how in muslim countries?

do explain
how in muslim countries?

it's 100% hypergamy and nothing else

explains why korea, japan, etc. were non-religious and had high birth rates but are ultra low

but economy, etc.? explain why africa has 5 babies to every woman

it's 100% hypergamy and nothing else

explains why korea, japan, etc. were non-religious and had high birth rates but are ultra low

but economy, etc.? explain why africa has 5 babies to every woman
so you're saying they're low now because asian girls are attached to western hypergamy? sad isn't it.
Is the birthrate in asia so low now that we might not have to worry about them overpopulating our planet anymore? lol

so you're saying they're low now because asian girls are attached to western hypergamy? sad isn't it.
Is the birthrate in asia so low now that we might not have to worry about them overpopulating our planet anymore? lol

women only want the elite chads they see on instagram

i'm certain that almost every female in asia uses instagram, which is pre-installed on almost every phone

nothing will stop hypergamy short of enslaving women

Feminism is. All of the consequences of it: women having careers, women being sexually free, women having contraception and abortions, draconian anti-male and anti-marriage laws, etc.

Feminism is. All of the consequences of it: women having careers, women being sexually free, women having contraception and abortions, draconian anti-male and anti-marriage laws, etc.
Which essentially enables them to follow their will, and pursue only top tier chads, and it's a complete abhorrence for women to date to settle even for the security of a race's survival.

I think the biggest issue is that having many children is expensive af. Especially if you want to give the children a good life and not house like rats in a shitty apartment living on government assistance you need to have a good career.

Besides that these days both parents have to work to make ends meet. Raising your children is problematic if you can't afford nannies for them while you work. This and many other reasons contribute to low birthrates.