Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Helldivers 2 worth buying?

MrZez

MrZez

Recruit
★★★
Is it worth 40 euros??

Nope it's extremely boring don't believe the hype and it has pure dogshit optimization. It's my biggest regret of 2024 i would rather spend it on some other games.

Haven't played it but it looks very repetitive

I thought it was pretty fun. It's not going to give you hundreds of hours of enjoyment since the progression is kind of limited and once you hit level 15 you get all of the OP stratagems that make the game easy as fuck, even on the higher difficulties. If you buy it I'll play a few games with you if you're getting it on steam
Nope it's extremely boring don't believe the hype and it has pure dogshit optimization. It's my biggest regret of 2024 i would rather spend it on some other games.
Do you like any games jfl?

Do you like any games jfl?
Yeah i like good games not overhyped boring trash. If only they would spend money on the game instead of marketing and a battlepass.

nope, just more normie slop with sketch anti.cheat, even more sketch than usual

Is it worth 40 euros??

Here, Way cheaper, Dont feed the jews more than you have to ;)

What games would you recommemd for that money?

Here, Way cheaper, Dont feed the jews more than you have to ;)
Thank u brocel

Thank u brocel
:feelsYall:

I reccomend Yakuza Like a dragon, its 3.50 eur here and 50 dollar on steam

I can have way more fun with:

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/548430/Deep_Rock_Galactic/

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/463530/Empires_of_the_Undergrowth/

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1730700/We_Love_Katamari_REROLL_Royal_Reverie/
(and a first game too)

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1817230/HiFi_RUSH/

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/

YS series with the best being 8 and origins, STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R, Grandblue Fantasy Relink, DS1 and 3, Killing Floor 1, Yakuza 0, Stalker Series, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, DMC1-5
And there is also countless emulated games that i have been playing recently like Ratchet & Clank Trilogy, Parasite Eve 1 and Ridge Racer 4 that are free.

I reccomend Yakuza Like a dragon, its 3.50 eur here and 50 dollar on steam
dude it's a 7th game in the series it's stupid he should buy yakuza 0 first (ofc it's not on sale JFL)

Fucking SeGAY kikes. At least Alpha Protocol is now back on Steam.

Last edited:

Worth it but it's still more expensive i remember you could get it plus half a dozen games for $10, i'm still yet to finish Y4 since it's way less fun than Zero, Kiwami 2 was pretty fun but 3 was absolutely dogshit, Kiwami 1 was a slog.

Yes it is, it's a good game but I got bored of it and am waiting for Space Marines 2 in september this year.

It was fun for a while but got boring. It’s nice if you have a group to play with.

play the first descendent instead. it's a first person shooter with lots of missions (many similar to helldivers), and it's free.

play the first descendent instead. it's a first person shooter with lots of missions (many similar to helldivers), and it's free.
I couldn't last more than 5h it's vastly inferior to Warframe and i hated boss fights with constant invulnerability phases it gave me a wrist pain after i beat two of them. Plus optimization sucks as always with talentless hack millennials that use dlss/fsr as a remedy for lack of optimization

No, Jewdivers 2 is not worth buying when you can pirate it.

I couldn't last more than 5h it's vastly inferior to Warframe and i hated boss fights with constant invulnerability phases it gave me a wrist pain after i beat two of them. Plus optimization sucks as always with talentless hack millennials that use dlss/fsr as a remedy for lack of optimization
brutal. im enjoying it quite a lot. i tried warframe a while back and the first two missions were so boring and easy I couldn't continue. The first descendant seems harder and difficulty is important to me.

Worth it but it's still more expensive i remember you could get it plus half a dozen games for $10, i'm still yet to finish Y4 since it's way less fun than Zero, Kiwami 2 was pretty fun but 3 was absolutely dogshit, Kiwami 1 was a slog.
I want ishin

i was queuing up for a match but no one joins because im low level also live on an island in the middle of nowhere :feelsUnreal:

australia
play with Kangaroos