Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is height based on genetics or nutrition?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Without a doubt genetics has a big role to play, but then I would read online that nutrition is key for growth. So how are all the africancels in countries like South Sudan tall af, you can clearly see they are malnourished holocaustcels yet they are above 6ft. I recall that I stopped growing around 15 tbh, but why? Was it cause of nutrition or genetics? It's definitely not normal to stop growing around that age tbh.

Genetics. How come no humans grow the size of elephants? How come there are no elephants the size of rats? Why are there not some whales the size of fish. Height can be stunted but genetics plays a role from preventing us from getting too large.

Genetics. How come no humans grow the size of elephants? How come there are no elephants the size of rats? Why are there not some whales the size of fish. Height can be stunted but genetics plays a role from preventing us from getting too large.
It's a shame I stopped growing at a young age, pretty sure if I was in a different location, would've been taller.

It's a shame I stopped growing at a young age, pretty sure if I was in a different location, would've been taller.
The only hope now is a 1ft extension to the skeleton...

when it comes to Africancels. Maybe it has more to do with sufficient amount of vitamin d than malnutrition as a whole. And plus they still practice selective breeding to a certain extent. And not to mention being the most genetically diverse group of people.

Idfk. I don't care. it's over.

If only I have eaten enough and not playing games until passing out cope

Genetics mostly.

Both, thats why third worlders are so small

I hope it’s genetics, just a thought that I could be taller if my parents weren’t fucking retards is scary.

when it comes to Africancels. Maybe it has more to do with sufficient amount of vitamin d than malnutrition as a whole. And plus they still practice selective breeding to a certain extent. And not to mention being the most genetically diverse group of people.

Idfk. I don't care. it's over.
Vitamin d is crucial, fucking western countries barely have sun ffs

GENETICS. You won't see a scandinavian guy with a manlet height.

yeah muh nutrition is mega cope. those tall dark niggers from South Sudan prove it wrong

It could be a diet with a lot of meat

both. 80% genes. 20% diet/proper sleep.

Genetics are the potential you have.

Nutrition and stuff like toxins and hormones that come from the environment decide how much your body can fulfill of it

Both.But mostly genetics.

80% genes 20% diet

So basically 100% genes if you don't live in Haiti or the North Korean countryside.