Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is he the truest of trucels?

Nigga straight up looks like something out of bloodborne so yes he trucel mogs the entire forum.

Poor bastard.

How foids see me.

What incest does to a mf

Still looks better than me ;(

His face looks like some FDS member'd pussy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@tehgymcel420 what do you think of the smell? :feelshmm:

Mogs me to oblivion ngl

@Animecel2D thoughts?

This is so awful man why are so many people born just to suffer :feelsbadman:

I mog him, not by much tho

Mom knew while he was pregnant that there was a 50/50 he would turn out like that.
Fuck her. Honestly that kid deserves billions of dollars just for having to exist like that.
That mom deserve life in prison.

Narcistic cunt feeding of of His disability with Virtue Signaling

Fucking pieces of total Shit

This Dude should be given 10 Million Just so He can atleast enjoy His "existence a little Bit

@TheDarkEnigma

damn shouldnt be saying this but boy am i glad that at least i aint the ugliest on this forum

legalise 30th trimester abortions

Narcistic cunt feeding of of His disability with Virtue Signaling

Fucking pieces of total Shit

This Dude should be given 10 Million Just so He can atleast enjoy His "existence a little Bit

@TheDarkEnigma
Yeah, foids benefit for having children with special needs because they know they can get extra welfare out of it and scam people out of their sympathy.

what is with normtards deciding to raise literal abominations just so they would live a terrible life , raising such a child in a lookist world is inhumane

The bitch knew there was a 50% chance of this and still chose to give birth to him? So much for foids being the "compassionate" gender.

Also, where's the father in that picture? In prison because he couldn't pay all of the alimony and child support?

Ogre halo + BBC halo + statusmaxx halo + pity halo
He mogs most ppl here

Holy fucking shit it's a literal 0/10 in the flesh

Yeah, foids benefit for having children with special needs because they know they can get extra welfare out of it and scam people out of their sympathy.
:bigbrain: foids mostly Care about themselfs regardless If shes a mother or not

:bigbrain: foids mostly Care about themselfs regardless If shes a mother or not
I know, they have kids to use them to their advantage not like she actually cares about them despite what custody laws think.

looks like smth out of metro, damn, he must be suffering

This is exactly how I look in selfies. I'm not even joking :lul:

giga truecel, he should have an account on here, mogs me btw:feelsjuice:

Based of this forum to feel bad for a nigger:feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back