Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is he gaslighting those who can’t get a girlfriend?

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Mj-O2CJTKxM?si=GERWtjuDJhWLP_OO

In this video he goes on about how those who can’t get girlfriends as being the type of people who put up a mental road block in they’re mind so he goes on about the reason guys not being able to get a girlfriend as being being mostly psychological. I think he’s wrong the reason I have not been able to get a girlfriend is due to my evident experiences of ladys not wanting me the moment they see me at a club. In my twenty’s I was not putting up a mental road block in my head to stop me from going to a night club to talk to ladys.

Maybe he is right maybe the reason I can’t get a girlfriend is psychological. I do have a lack of confidence about trying to get lady’s because I believe I have more that will make me fail than what will make me succeed. Failing to much at getting a girlfriend does psychologically effects me badly enough for me to loose my confidence so it could be psychological.

In the next part of the video he talks about why you should not be a simp. most guys know being a simp won’t benefit them so it’s reasonable to convince someone not to be a simp. Simps talk to those they like as if though they’re above them for a shallow reason. Any one would know that most people don’t like being talked to like they’re not an equal regardless of wether or not they’re being talked about like they’re above or below someone.

Ofc he'll be positive. Giving viewers hope ensures they'll continue to watch his videos and maybe even support his patreon. You'll never hear the truth from guys looking to make a quick buck. The true blackpill isn't that profitable

if you've tried 200 times and been told "no" 200 times, then unless you are VERY simple you are probably going to have realistic expectations for attempt no. 201.

We used to call this "learning"...?

I guess in :bluepill: land "mental roadblocks" sounds more like something that could be moved out of the way, if only you pay for the course to hear how...?

Not gonna watch since it's the bluepill and gaslighting

It remembers me of Vaas (Far Cry 3) definition of insanity

He easily mogs anyone here facially so his experiences will never be applicable to incels

Ofc he'll be positive. Giving viewers hope ensures they'll continue to watch his videos and maybe even support his patreon. You'll never hear the truth from guys looking to make a quick buck. The true blackpill isn't that profitable
People will spend money if they believe there is a good reason they’re spending their money. Your right to say that the black pill is not profitable because the black pill experience is a concept people experience for free just by learning the unpleasant truth in life from they’re most brutal experiences

To get women it's either:
Physical presentation (height, facial attractiveness) or psycho energy which they misconstrue as confidence, there are many sexhavers in prison after all.

In this video he goes on about how those who can’t get girlfriends as being the type of people who put up a mental road block in they’re mind so he goes on about the reason guys not being able to get a girlfriend as being being mostly psychological. I think he’s wrong the reason I have not been able to get a girlfriend is due to my evident experiences of ladys not wanting me the moment they see me at a club. In my twenty’s I was not putting up a mental road block in my head to stop me from going to a night club to talk to ladys.

Maybe he is right maybe the reason I can’t get a girlfriend is psychological. I do have a lack of confidence about trying to get lady’s because I believe I have more that will make me fail than what will make me succeed. Failing to much at getting a girlfriend does psychologically effects me badly enough for me to loose my confidence so it could be psychological.

In the next part of the video he talks about why you should not be a simp. most guys know being a simp won’t benefit them so it’s reasonable to convince someone not to be a simp. Simps talk to those they like as if though they’re above them for a shallow reason. Any one would know that most people don’t like being talked to like they’re not an equal regardless of wether or not they’re being talked about like they’re above or below someone.

i fucking hate this fucking faggot chadlite
good thing hes made an enemy of himself with his government so it wont be long til he gets karma in modded minecraft

Yep. Even redpill is more profitable than bp

Maybe he is right maybe the reason I can’t get a girlfriend is psychological. I do have a lack of confidence about trying to get lady’s because I believe I have more that will make me fail than what will make me succeed.

no hes not and unfortunately youre just ugly man
sorry
nothing is wrong with you besides that
you have lack of confidence because women dont give you any attention

Women can sense sub5 psychological block when they swap left on tinder

Women can sense sub5 psychological block when they swap left on tinder
Dating apps are rejections on steroids when it comes to a lack of matches because the person with a lack of matches will know that foids are swiping left when they see them