Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is he beyond salvation?

He needs to Genghis Khanmaxx

Yes, like me.

Balding rice? Yes

I don't think so. There's plenty of men uglier than him who have wives and girlfriends, but it depends also on his height, status and mental health.

I don't think so. There's plenty of men uglier than him who have wives and girlfriends, but it depends also on his height, status and mental health.
I don't think most here think that even most of us are incapable of getting wives or girlfriends. Most women will just find you undesirable or gross, and they are in misery just from being with you if they marry you.

I don't think most here think that even most of us are incapable of getting wives or girlfriends. Most women will just find you undesirable or gross, and they are in misery just from being with you if they marry you.
This. Lol most users on this site could most certainly get wives in a more traditional society

Alien skull looking mofo. Not good imo.