Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is having sex harder than getting a gf for men?

mechashota

mechashota

Super Fighting Incel
i was thinking. ""femcels"" often argue that they agree they can have sex , it's romance they lack. (this isn't a femcel thread just context so don't derail pl0x xoxo)

i interpreted this as meaning men can only have sex with women if they are deemed worthy of being a romantic partner by other women.

my question is basically, can someone who has sex get a gf? or is it harder to get a gf than casual sex?

getting sex is kinda easy for outgoing normies I guess. Looks and being popular matters the most for casual sex.
But for a long term relationship other factors like status and money are important too, it heavily depends on the age range we are talking about too.

Getting sex has a price and only necesits money, getting a gf needs a lot of other factors (looks,money,status,NT)

getting sex is kinda easy for outgoing normies I guess. Looks and being popular matters the most for casual sex.
But for a long term relationship other factors like status and money are important too, it heavily depends on the age range we are talking about too.
why do people care about being popular, why do you want to be noticed by millions? how much of a narcissist do they have to be?

getting sex is kinda easy for outgoing normies I guess.
the average normie struggle but they get it.

It ‘s getting increasingly difficult for them which is a good thing

I’am an advocate of letting women get totally out of control to see how they like it, I want them to have all the power about everything sex , politics , economy, law

Modern world need a lesson

why do people care about being popular, why do you want to be noticed by millions? how much of a narcissist do they have to be?
being popular in your social circle is what I was talking about. You know, the one who plays in a band or the one who is good in sports.

hooking up seem easier

If you count the prostitutes - for the money havers sex is easy.

Girl-friend - nearly impossible even for many of the Normans.

being popular in your social circle is what I was talking about. You know, the one who plays in a band or the one who is good in sports.
I see, I don't have social circles nowadays, I have nothing to be good at and brag to others.

I've heard femeroids say that before, sex is easier to get for women, but guys can get relationships easier.

What BULLSHIT! What they mean is :chad: can get relationships easier, because they all hope to lock him down instead of being fucked and chucked!

the average normie struggle but they get it.

It ‘s getting increasingly difficult for them which is a good thing

I’am an advocate of letting women get totally out of control to see how they like it, I want them to have all the power about everything sex , politics , economy, law

Modern world need a lesson
this, if it is already beyond repairable we should let it as bad as it gets peak clown world:feelsEhh: right now normies are laughing at us and our misogynistic mindset and "conspiracy theories", tell us to just go outside:feelsseriously: ok normies we will see who will be laughing later, you will see the consequences of "wahmen power" :feelsgah: we, incels, were already sexless rotters so it doesn't really matter, we will just lay back, watch the shitshow with popcorn and laugh :feelsdevil::society:

I've heard femeroids say that before, sex is easier to get for women, but guys can get relationships easier.

What BULLSHIT! What they mean is :chad: can get relationships easier, because they all hope to lock him down instead of being fucked and chucked!
yeah, its hard to believe femcels considering a relationship is a premium pass to sexual intercourse.

It has little to do with being a narcissist and more to do with the need of social validation, everyone wants to be popular for precisely just that.

there's no such thing as a femcel.

Let me tell you motherfuckers why. It's like this;

You know all this garbage "PUA" red-pill advice floating around out there for men yeah? (i.e. "Just have connnnnfideence" .... and all the rest of that crap)... right?

Well see that actually WORKS for foids.

Even the worst of them. All they really need is a bit of sprucing up (weight loss, make up, atitude refinement, etc...) and they're good to go out on the showroom floor post-adjustment for a definite eventual sale.

There will ALWAYS be takers.

That's why.

So the FK outta here with that "femcel" bs

case closed

i was thinking. ""femcels"" often argue that they agree they can have sex , it's romance they lack. (this isn't a femcel thread just context so don't derail pl0x xoxo)

i interpreted this as meaning men can only have sex with women if they are deemed worthy of being a romantic partner by other women.

my question is basically, can someone who has sex get a gf? or is it harder to get a gf than casual sex?
YES OBVIOUSLY

It has little to do with being a narcissist and more to do with the need of social validation, everyone wants to be popular for precisely just that.
i dont want to be popular though but i would like one person, so...