Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is having morals cucked?

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I hought of it earlier, if you live in an atomized society and are generally excluded. Isnt having morals basically cucked? Why should you care about morals when no one cares about you? They want you to go extinct, and you have absolutely no reason to be invested in the future of others or their offspring. So for that reason is having morals actually a useless or harmful for an incel? Shouldnt you become mercenary and self serving?

Morals and morality are an idea. They stemmed from stuff like religion. A means of getting people to cooperate. They're more principles than they are a law of the people. Morals change depending on where you go, or what your beliefs are, which already renders them an idea. I dont think they're necessarily bad but they're a fucking joke because a lot of people can't and dont follow their own morals. Or reject morality when convenient to them. Most people will sell out their own morals if it benefits them. Making them nothing more than a broken promise to ones-self. It's not cucked no, but it's not really grand either.

Morals are an idea, like empathy, that is not as universal as most people would like to think. Both are selectively and selfishly applied. Most morals people hold are simply imposed or a result of the law too. God knows a lot of people would abandon their morals if there were no laws against whatever moral standing they oppose and many still abandon them anyway. Humans are just shitty really. You can have morals for sure, and many are just good things to live by. Examples that increase utility overall in many cases. Many such as being nice to others and whatnot aren't harmful. Although again, are selectively applied. Other morals are a bit more retarded, such as people thinking it's "moral" to kill or harm X people for the good of whatever the fuck. This is where we see the idea of morals being some universal good thing falling apart.

Yes,same goes for wageslaving and supporting scumciety

Yes,become ruthless and exploit others if you can for your benefit,never help anybody besides you,even if they're dying.
Makes sense. It was the final blackpill for me but life showed me this over and over and I kept trying to cope. Morality is only applicable in the scope of a moral society, for the continuation of your community or your genetic lineage. In failing to provide me either sense of community or offspring I have 0 reason to care about the future and actually many reasons to be hostile towards it for the way it treats me and those like me. I see the light

Yes,become ruthless and exploit others if you can for your benefit,never help anybody besides you,even if they're dying.

I have 0 reason to care about the future and actually many reasons to be hostile towards it for the way it treats me and those like me. I see the light
:blackpill::yes:

Couldn't have said this better myself.

Most people have some sort of morals. Even if it’s not traditional morality. It’s really rare to find a true nihilist, someone who will disavow things like life’s pleasures

I hought of it earlier, if you live in an atomized society and are generally excluded. Isnt having morals basically cucked? Why should you care about morals when no one cares about you? They want you to go extinct, and you have absolutely no reason to be invested in the future of others or their offspring. So for that reason is having morals actually a useless or harmful for an incel? Shouldnt you become mercenary and self serving?
Real nihilists don't exist. People have copes. Morals are good, but supporting soycieity isn't.

Most of the time when incels talk about morals being cucked they're talking about things like refraining from masturbation, drugs, junk food. Having no morals in regards to that is utmost cucked because you are actively supporting soyciety by buying their copes.

I don't think so. We aren't allowed the same privileges degenerates have. Our lives are already an uphill battle, and having no morals can put another target on your back. But this will vary depending on the morals you lack.

Personally, I just base my morals on rewards and consequences.
For examples: if I’m nice to the boss and treat him well, I am more likely to get promoted and less likely to get fired.
Also as far as consequences, I obey the law because I don’t want to get locked up.
But right and wrong really do not exist.

Ideally you should find a way to leech off society. Like Todd does.

Yes, morals are extremely cucked

yes, I have a few still after trying to rid of em all, but they are just there as ways of coping