Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is having an inner monologue actually weird?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I’ve always had inner monologues, one who’s my asshole critic who keeps me from doing too much dumb shit and judges all the stupid shit that I do and all the dumb things going on around me.

This voice has always been a good reminder to me that we’re all all just hairy apes that all have our own faults, and it’s a good reminder of my place in the world so I know how to go better about things and get less negative reactions out of people. This voice also keeps me from embarrassing myself.

And then I have my calmer rational voice of reason that uses reasoning and logic when it comes to dealing with different situations and things that I think about, helps greatly with regulating my emotional distress. This is pretty much my general thinking voice. This voice and the asshole critic often argue over different decisions and takes. My voice of reason is also a critic, but it goes about it in a nicer way.

I can’t be the only one with this? I’ve had this since I was a young child. The voices sound just like me btw and it’s just how I think about things. And I usually imagine them as two clones of me but they are completely different as described.

i have something similar, so i would also like to know if it's weird

pretty sure everyone has that one voice in their head

bro... you're supposed to have ONE voice that you think with, not a gang of niggas talking to you

I’ve always had inner monologues, one who’s my asshole critic who keeps me from doing too much dumb shit and judges all the stupid shit that I do and all the dumb things going on around me.

This voice has always been a good reminder to me that we’re all all just hairy apes that all have our own faults, and it’s a good reminder of my place in the world so I know how to go better about things and get less negative reactions out of people. This voice also keeps me from embarrassing myself.

And then I have my calmer rational voice of reason that uses reasoning and logic when it comes to dealing with different situations and things that I think about, helps greatly with regulating my emotional distress. This is pretty much my general thinking voice. This voice and the asshole critic often argue over different decisions and takes. My voice of reason is also a critic, but it goes about it in a nicer way.

I can’t be the only one with this? I’ve had this since I was a young child. The voices sound just like me btw and it’s just how I think about things. And I usually imagine them as two clones of me but they are completely different as described.
i have something similar, so i would also like to know if it's weird
bro... you're supposed to have ONE voice that you think with, not a gang of niggas talking to you
Confirmed, one is a bbf. Two plus is a demon party...

Sometimes it becomes outer, i have one that doesn't stop thinking and debating me, just to keep me entertained