Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is having a security/comfort object a sign of autism?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I noticed from a very young age I would form an attachment to a certain object for comfort. Not gonna say what because yeah lmfao. But I still do it even now, I never grew out of it.

I noticed from a very young age I would form an attachment to a certain object for comfort. Not gonna say what because yeah lmfao. But I still do it even now, I never grew out of it.
not specific object, but type of object

i always have to have a pen with me, i dont write or anything often, but i always have to carry a pen with me

it feels like im always ready for a contract, to be ready to make and sign a deal with god

god knows im always ready and the moment he offers me freedom, ill buy it

I havent actually thought about why i always have a pen on me until this question lol, i actually am holding one write now, whenever i go out for a walk i always pick up a pen from my night stand and bring it with me, even if im just going to the grocery store, i never forget it

i dont even really click the pens, as a cap style pen is also fine

i just always want to be ready for a deal with god, i keep waiting for god to come to the bargaining table....to finally offer me something, to finally give me freedom

god actually saves me really often, i get really lucky very often but I still havent had my prayer of a foid i can love

maybe if i keep carrying my pen, god will let me have a foid that i can hug