Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is having a brother cool? (Non chad brother of course)

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I was thinkin today how on top of all the shit im furious with my retarded single mother idiot is the fact that she never even gave me a sibling but left me to struggle with her retard ass all my life. She is like 60 but still acts like a fuckin 12 year old like the other day she heard some happy news to her and she started stomping her feet like a fuckin child. I was gonna vomit when i saw this.

oh my god when i think back on some of her decisions towards my upbringing i become absolutely livid like literally she ruined my fuckin life by being a RETARDED SINGLE MOTHER who was so fucking dumb she couldnt even bag a CHAD to fuck her when she was younger. She had me at 27 and that was almost 30 years ago when feminism wasnt that rampant and women had kids early as usual so that single fact is telling of how stupid she was and literally took the first moron who wanted to wife her up to have kids with - a low T bald quiet beta manlet!!! What a fucking idiot seriously!!!

(im strictly talking of mental development here, spare your comments about the looks department)

so a single mother household, no brother for support, and all alone left to endure this stupid bitch! Her stupid retard ass thinks “one kid is plenty” bitch ITS NOT PLENTY its literally below replacement and there are women having 4-5 kids. Dumb bitch fuck this

imma piss on her grave when corona takes her fat boomer ass

No idea because i only have a sister

My little brother is Giga Chad but honestly he’s cool he looks up to me for some reason and he’s also blackpilled

If he mogs you then it ain't funny

If he mogs you then it ain't funny

there is so many ways this can go wrong

he can be a CHAD
He can be CHADlite
He can be high tier normie

or god forbid, he couldve been a SHE which wouldve been the ultimate troll by god, that cheeky bastard

Only 20% chance of having a cool bro

fucking bullshit

I was thinkin today how on top of all the shit im furious with my retarded single mother idiot is the fact that she never even gave me a sibling but left me to struggle with her retard ass all my life. She is like 60 but still acts like a fuckin 12 year old like the other day she heard some happy news to her and she started stomping her feet like a fuckin child. I was gonna vomit when i saw this.

oh my god when i think back on some of her decisions towards my upbringing i become absolutely livid like literally she ruined my fuckin life by being a RETARDED SINGLE MOTHER who was so fucking dumb she couldnt even bag a CHAD to fuck her when she was younger. She had me at 27 and that was almost 30 years ago when feminism wasnt that rampant and women had kids early as usual so that single fact is telling of how stupid she was and literally took the first moron who wanted to wife her up to have kids with - a low T bald quiet beta manlet!!! What a fucking idiot seriously!!!

(im strictly talking of mental development here, spare your comments about the looks department)

so a single mother household, no brother for support, and all alone left to endure this stupid bitch! Her stupid retard ass thinks “one kid is plenty” bitch ITS NOT PLENTY its literally below replacement and there are women having 4-5 kids. Dumb bitch fuck this

imma piss on her grave when corona takes her fat boomer ass
Idk GrAYcel

there is so many ways this can go wrong

he can be a CHAD
He can be CHADlite
He can be high tier normie

or god forbid, he couldve been a SHE which wouldve been the ultimate troll by god, that cheeky bastard

Only 20% chance of having a cool bro

fucking bullshit
I was punished by having a sister.
And yes I can confirm it's hell.

Me and my brother are the best incel-team :feelzez:

If he is no chad, slayer who mogs u maybe yes, if not is pure suifuel

Don't know but having sisters is not, they are married had fun in their youth and I become a incel I want to die.

It's fine I guess. I don't know anything else

I can imagine, my brother's a norm.

No probably not