Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is having a babyface the worst possible thing?

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
I think having a babyface is probably the  worst trait. I have a very wide face, big eyes with long eyelashes( no bulging tho), robust bone structure but still look nowhere near 25. I really think my face developed properly, but i just look so young when i comapre myself to other people´s out there. Especially the mouthbreather i met today looked old asf because of it and ofc ugly but very mature at the counter side. Is it better to have a robust babyface or a weak mature incelface? When my midface would be longer i would probably look more like an adult/ mature.

Tried getting to ~15% body fat?

Same except I don't even have a robust bone structure.

Mutationcel said:
Tried getting to ~15% body fat?

you can have babyface even if your thin, my brother and I both suffer from it.

Having a shit eye area is.

ask other people how old you look. people can't rate themselves or any of their features for shit.

Nope. Looking like me is .

whogivesafucc said:
ask other people how old you look. people can't rate themselves or any of their features for shit.

I got that comment very often in my life, so i doubt it is wrong. I can rate myself pretty good , because i was pretty obsessed with Looks theory in the last few years and know literally all about it. I srsly  beleive that my face is just too short in length+ too big  puppy eyes. When your face is short, your features will also be shorter than average ofc+ when you a horizontal grower ( which iam ) the jaw will not become so long, but more broad. Opposite from vertical grower. This is the reason why most vertical growers look more mature or even when you compare two children ( one brachyfacial, one dolchiofacial) the dolchiofacial will look mostly more mature. Just to elongation of midface, but uglier too.

Being deformed is. That is the pinnacle of being fucked.

You is it possible to have robust bones and be a babyface. You are either recessed or a fat fuck

DestroyedLife said:
I got that comment very often in my life, so i doubt it is wrong. I can rate myself pretty good , because i was pretty obsessed with Looks theory in the last few years and know literally all about it. I srsly  beleive that my face is just too short in length+ too big  puppy eyes. When your face is short, your features will also be shorter than average ofc+ when you a horizontal grower ( which iam ) the jaw will not become so long, but more broad. Opposite from vertical grower. This is the reason why most vertical growers look more mature or even when you compare two children ( one brachyfacial, one dolchiofacial) the dolchiofacial will look mostly more mature. Just to elongation of midface, but uglier too.

brach skull > dolio skull tbh

_incelinside said:
You is it possible to have robust bones and be a babyface. You are either recessed or a fat fuck

You can still have a babyface with low bf+ robust bones. wtf  It depends mostly on the length of your face and eyes. ( atleast in my case)

It doesn't help; especially if you're baldcel too, like me.

I have to keep a beard in order to not look even more ridiculous.

Yes, people think I’m a teen when I’m in my late twenties. Also because of being heightcell.

Being ugly and weak-looking is.

ya if you have babyface no one will take you seriously and youll be bullied

If you're above 18? yes.

Your genetics probably sick but you should try not being a fatass.

I can confirm it is a death sentence I look 15 which means no femoid will even notice me.