Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Hasbulla incel?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
He looks like this but is status maxxed. He’s a grown man who deserves love and relationships like anyone else but it would be weird for a woman to fuck him because he looks like a baby.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmyF5TJwTo8

Some people are just born unofrtunate. What can do? If he can make dollaz out of humiliating himself then what better to hope for.

Some people are just born unofrtunate. What can do? If he can make dollaz out of humiliating himself then what better to hope for.
people who get famous at young age will always act like a child

modern day freak show tbh

if u think hes getting laid, think again. there is no woman on earth that wouldnt feel like a pedofile if they had sex with him.

I wonder if getting hgh would have saved him, if his parents had the money.

Also:

if u think hes getting laid, think again. there is no woman on earth that wouldnt feel like a pedophile if they had sex with him.

Last edited:
He just needs to date down in age. :society::society:

Truecel saint.

if u think hes getting laid, think again. there is no woman on earth that wouldnt feel like a pedofile if they had sex with him.
I believe there are plenty that would. As long as he has sufficient fame and money of course.

Imagine thinking foids have any moral compass, but yeah he isn't getting laid anytime soon

Without a doubt

Hold on I thought him a 3 yrs old kid

He can get laid but only cause they are using him. basically what @PPEcel does every weekend but fancier :feelsjuice:

Incel or not he still have a way better life than us
Shadow Box Punch GIF

Never heard that such a condition existed before, but ever since I learned about progeria, I wondered if the opposite disease could exist. Apparently it can and it does.

I read that scientists don't know much about it. Is this guy going to live forever or something? :worryfeels:

He will fuck more girls than we ever will. He maxxed that S.