Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is hapaceldom the most brutal flavor of inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
Have a shit tier white dad who was rejected by white women

Have a self hating gook tiger mom that takes advantage of your dad

Never fit in anywhere

Identity problems

mass murderer failo

Abnormal upbringing

Poorly adjusted adult

If they look white enough they can slay in Asia, but yeah in the West it's completely over for hapacels :feelsrope:

Hapas are like predisposed cuck's, they were literally born to be mogged

yeah, they're cursed.

not really. if the hapa is a chad does it matter.

The sad part is most hapacels can't even kpopmaxx. :lul:

Have a shit tier white dad who was rejected by white women

Have a self hating gook tiger mom that takes advantage of your dad

Never fit in anywhere

Identity problems

mass murderer failo

Abnormal upbringing

Poorly adjusted adult
Browncels and ricecels are more fucked than hapa

Browncels and ricecels are more fucked than hapa
Brown people and Asians at least have their own social niche hapas don't
I'd rather have decent pure asian genes than have shit quality ones from both ethnicities

I'd rather have decent pure asian genes than have shit quality ones from both ethnicities
Social niches that always want white, so what are you on about? At least with hapa if you are kinda whitepassing you can SEAmaxx and ascend or get a full rice woman

If you're Asian and don't resemble a K-cringe star or not born Mongolian, it's over.
Unless the Wasian is Chang, it's over. Even average-looking ones suffer.

At least with hapa if you are kinda whitepassing
99% of hapa guys look asian
even quapas look too asian
Social niches that always want white, so what are you on about?
uhhm... social niches can't "want" anything
people usually identify each other by race and stick to that narrative
as a hapa no one wants you and you literally don't belong anywhere

They have European blood in them so they can still use JBW. So no. South Asians have it worst.

asian genes are dominant

maby but they atleast have their own sense of community
Doesn't matter, when it comes to smv, half Asian half European people have it way better.

Doesn't matter, when it comes to smv, half Asian half European people have it way better.
ER wrote about how he saw a full asian guy get a white girl. This is probably because many hapas have low quality white dads. Just look at Peter Rodgers and tell me he wasn't fucked up looking. Elliot got the same terrible features as his dad.

ER wrote about how he saw a full asian guy get a white girl. This is probably because many hapas have low quality white dads. Just look at Peter Rodgers and tell me he wasn't fucked up looking. Elliot got the same terrible features as his dad.
Elliot's father looked bad because he is Jewish. They have a weird phenotype. They look white but at the same time they don't look white. Probably because of selective breeding. Original Jews were brown after all.

Curry's/Rice can arrangedmarriagemaxxx. Hapa's only get hatred.

High IQ. I wish I were hapa rather than being full rice

hapaceldom is brutal but at least it’s not actively humiliating like being a pajeet

It's over for anyone born to a mixed-race couple. Only mental illness, ostracization, etc. wait.

Hapas are the perfect examples of this with the WMAF dynamic that results in white men feeling like Chads only for their sons to feel like hellbound incels. Brutal hapapill tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back