Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is greencardmaxxing cope?

blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
★★
My cousin who looks similar to ER, is non nt, lives with my grandma, and is neetbuxxing. He just went to Mexico and got a HTB wife and she hasn't cheated on him yet (it's been around 8 years) is this just an outliER?

Do you have any definitive proof that he isn't just betabuxxing and not fucking tyrone...? If so then it's most definitely an outlier....then again if he is a coomskin, I'm not surprised

I wish we humans could treat ourselves with truth and sincerity.

Do you have any definitive proof that he isn't just betabuxxing and not fucking tyrone...? If so then it's most definitely an outlier....then again if he is a coomskin, I'm not surprised
I know him, he is neet. He still lives with my grandma. He's Mexican but looks like ER

I wish we humans could treat ourselves with truth and sincerity.
I'm not lying, I'm asking if this is just an outliER. I want to know othERs expERiences. Like like I got my answER from you

Yes geomaxing works. I know plenty of people IRL who ascended that way and contrary to the cliche the wives stay with them even after they get citizenship. This forum just refuses to acknowledge reality.

This is why I am saving to go geomax in Asia for three months.

Western whores are a lost cause they want Chad only. Geomax is our only chance.

I'm not lying, I'm asking if this is just an outliER. I want to know othERs expERiences. Like like I got my answER from you
Yes, I was just reflecting on how "greecardmaxxing" is usually seen as risky, or with deception.