Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is GRE 310+ hard?

Is GRE 310+ hard?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What is your opinion?

I have no idea what that is

What they said:
[UWSL]Logic reading is the most frustrating part of my practice. I have to say that GRE reading is really difficult. In addition to a lot of words that have never been read, both the article itself and the title are quite difficult to understand, and it takes a lot of effort to interpret. Scientific articles such as biology or astronomy can be linked with previous knowledge, but if it is related to literature, history and philosophy, it will be stuck for a long time.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Although I was very frustrated at the beginning of preparation, I used teacher Kory's teaching method to analyze an article, and the topics in the handouts must be carefully read. After the amount of practice is up, I can greatly improve my understanding of the article. Even if the topic of the article is completely unfamiliar or full of difficult words, you can basically start after a lot of practice, and it will not rely on guessing at the beginning. Basically, I didn’t practice the long sections in particular. I just read the long sections in the handouts. I only practiced when I wrote the full score on the test.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Quant is easy AF[/UWSL]
[UWSL]@SlayerSlayer @PPEcel[/UWSL]

I don't think so. But then again I am part of the intellectual elite. My niggas scored 320+ eaze

yeah quant 168 的話 320-168 = 152 is average of verbal
so no it isnt hard
數學170+英文140就有310了 數學又是國中程度的題目 我認為學測數學有12級分以上想拿170應該很輕鬆 英文140更不用說了 最低也才130分 用猜的說不定都猜得到

Last edited:
越考越簡單
現在要和這些人比只能靠GPA了