Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Graycel logic in .org is far worse

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★
"Proof"

IMG 20240523 235252

The diet cope never ends man this is pure cagefuel if you think diet is even slightly as important as genes.

The whites didn't grew because of muh high meat died but because they mutated tall genes!

Ik graycels (like me) are hated every where and newfags always gives the worse opinion but yeah it's even more brutal in .org

thots? @ReplaceMyJuice

i lost braincells

Jfl at diet copers. My dad also blamed my nutrition for my lack of height, meanwhile this nigga is like 163cm

The diet cope never ends man this is pure cagefuel if you think diet is even slightly as important as genes.
Diet is cope in terms of looks and height. In your prime, you don't have to worry about diet, and Richard Ramirez had a diet of pretty much candies and junk food, but look at his face. That is the only evidence you need to know that diet doesn't affect your looks.

Having a brother that has a different height from you should be proof enough that "muh diet" is no where near as important as genetics.

You're gonna grow up and eat the same shit that you're brother eats and most likely live similarly so by that logic shouldn't you and your sibling always be the same height? (Or very very close?)

Jfl at diet copers. My dad also blamed my nutrition for my lack of height, meanwhile this nigga is like 163cm
My mom also blames my lack of height on me for not eating enough. Meanwhile my mentally disabled brother, who eats like an American pig, is 4" shorter than and is even 3" shorter than my dad, who was supposedly malnourished as a kid.