Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is graping a good cope?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I’m starting a grape vineyard in my backyard and selling some fresh grapes to the neighbors. Is this a good cope or no? I feel like grapemaxxing is a good hobby for incels.

I can’t believe I am now a professional grapist. Lifefuel

Last edited:
Yes, I wish you a very successful graping season

Yes, I wish you a very successful graping season
Thanks, I look forward to graping a lot of the fresh young ones especially! I make sure to not let them get too ripe before I grape them.

IT will twist this wholesome hobby into something evil in their dirty minds.

Yes it's very based

Thanks, I look forward to graping a lot of the fresh young ones especially!
zwF0OD.gif

Too cold for graping here
If temperatures get too low to sustain your graping, it might be best to wait until summer to start graping again. You can always grape indoors as well if it gets too cold outside. Building a grapehouse indoors for your grapes might work. Make sure your grapes get plenty of sunlight and water though.

Last edited:
my mom has a few grapevines and at the end of summer she picks them all and makes wine out of it, never tasted it since i dont want to become an addict since my uncle became an addict

my mom has a few grapevines and at the end of summer she picks them all and makes wine out of it, never tasted it since i dont want to become an addict since my uncle became an addict
My uncle became a grape addict as well, and unfortunately he used me for graping