Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is God an incel? Who created God?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
This is one of those shower thoughts I had today, is God an incel? As far as I know, God can't create another God. So does God just live in isolation like the rest of us? Except it has no chance ascending. Speaking of God, if God created everything, who created God? It's like a loop in a loop, is this how it's supposed to be? Who created the one who creates? It doesn't just pop out of nowhere, Religion and Science can't answer this, I want an explanation! What's the point of life? Why am I here? Why can't we all live extremely good lives, forever? Is this a test, for what? Do I even know what I'm talking about? Is God as complex as an emo Tumblr user? Whatever, I'm just sharing my thoughts and feelings, I'm gonna go now, bye!

IMG 1447

God is a woman

its over if you are mogged by God.

This is hell, you must have sinned pretty bad in your past life to be stuck here boyo

woah man, like.... who created God? damn... I've never thought of that before :feelstastyman:

God was created by satan.

No, he cucked Josef. He's a Chad.

Maybe God does it like Zeus.
Transforming into sexy animals and fucking women left and right.