Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is Getting into Fights a Sign of Being Ugly?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Do Chads live peaceful lives because everyone likes them, so there's no need to have to beat someone up for making fun of them? It seems like sub-5s have the most violent lives especially from looking at how ugly MMA fighters are. They probably have anger inside of them for being bullied which makes them aggressive.

i think normies prey on sub 5s because the negative halo of the sub 5 makes normies think the sub 5 is a threat, and an easy target

Yes, one on one at least. If chad gets into a fight he automatically has a group of foids coming to his rescue to protect him at all cost, it just doesn't happen in reality as chad is very well adjusted into soyciety and doesn't have to prove his place by getting in sub5 brawls

There are also Chad haters, but a Chad doesn’t need to brawl with a hater, because there are enough people who accept and like him.

Incels get crapped on by many people and are accepted by few, so more fights break out. But that’s just an assumption.

Yes attractive people don’t get into fights for the most part because nobody disrespects them in the first place

Absolutely, I'm a quiet, introverted and insanely ugly piece of trash.

People randomly tried to fight me. Why? Well, obviously because no one would back me up.
Even short foids tried to fight me.

There are also Chad haters, but a Chad doesn’t need to brawl with a hater, because there are enough people who accept and like him.

Incels get crapped on by many people and are accepted by few, so more fights break out. But that’s just an assumption.

It's a skinnycel trait, ogremaxxed ones aren't directly attacked.