Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is germany in for a strong leader?

blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★
Noting electricity will be very expensive, how germany managed to create and convince their citizens to comply with loads of covid regulations, theres also tons of degeneracy and globohomo like in weimar republic. Germany has gotten strong hold in european union and just expanded their military budget by 2x justifying that it will help ukraine.
Am I the only one that expects strong charismatic leader to emerge?:feelshehe:

Last edited:
All politicians are bad

We will see when Germans are unable to pay their bills. This winter will be very exciting.

Noting electricity will be very expensive, how germany managed to create and convince their citizens to comply with loads of covid regulations, theres also tons of degeneracy and globohomo like in weimar republic. Germany has gotten strong hold in european union and just expanded their military budget by 2x ustifying that it will help ukraine.
Am I the only one that expects strong charismatic leader to emerge?:feelswhat:
Awaiting a Hitler, wont happen.

When it becomes too much people simply wont comply which leads to change.

nah. germany is a zog country now. here's no hope.

Germanistan is cucked beyond belief. Its citizens are like sheep. They'll swallow everything. They watch TV and believe it. It's baffling.

Very unlikely, there would have to be a coup if the Germany want to change something.

The German solution for high prices will be to import more Africans and Arabs and give more money to Israel

Germany is so fucking cucked.

They need a strong right wing leader badly.

Just pray that a new Fuhrer will come.

Awaiting a Hitler, wont happen.
Yes, (((they))) would never let it happen again, especially, since Germany is under official US occupation friendly supervision.

Germanistan is cucked beyond belief. Its citizens are like sheep. They'll swallow everything. They watch TV and believe it. It's baffling.
citizens freezing and starving to death but they deserve it because after all they're responsible for climate change and they're racist anyway so who cares. now how can we fit more refugees into the country?

citizens freezing and starving to death but they deserve it because after all they're responsible for climate change and they're racist anyway so who cares. now how can we fit more refugees into the country?
It's quite baffling.

The return of Herr Wolf

It's quite baffling.
baffling is such a massive understatement. when I start to think about it my brain just starts to hurt and I just wanna cry. I can't even begin to comprehend how something gets as fucked up as germany

Germany is a completely failed country, it relied completely on energy from russia and neglected the military budget. It is completely powerless to stand up to Putin. Merkel destroyed everything and it is beyond salvation.

Doubt it. They haven't been nearly based enough for 80 years, now. :feelsjuice:

Am I the only one that expects strong charismatic leader to emerge?:feelshehe:
Nah.
Germany like most of Europe has been mega-cucked for the past 70~ years though ‘rehabilitation’, I highly doubt such a leader can come from modern Europe.
Maybe America but even then it’s cucked.