Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Generation Z the most blackpilled?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
I on social media using a fake profile and it seems that the blackpill has been spreading very quickly in this generation Z. Most of the men who are still inflating whore egos are guys over 35 and boomers.

wouldn't surprise me

these times truly changed the world

I seen younger guys do this too.
Yes, there are always simps of all ages, but it's more difficult, they are usually beta, old and fucked up guys

A lot of zoomers are still retarded normies blinded with feminist education in schools, but some are already learning the hard truth

I on social media using a fake profile and it seems that the blackpill has been spreading very quickly in this generation Z. Most of the men who are still inflating whore egos are guys over 35 and boomers.
Yes, but it's also the most blueppilled one. For example, they all talk like niggers, but they never use the true Nigger word, because they're pussies. They are also less likely to have a driver's license and drink less.

Most certainly.

Though there are based millennials that built this grassroots community and ideology. It's so large now that it's self propagating.

A lot of zoomers are still retarded normies blinded with feminist education in schools, but some are already learning the hard truth
Its impossible to those men be a simp or white knight for the entire life. I was once a simp and today I'm totally blackpilled.

Yes, but it's also the most blueppilled one. For example, they all talk like niggers, but they never use the true Nigger word, because they're pussies. They are also less likely to have a driver's license and drink less.
It's the lowest LOW T generation in history

Its impossible to those men be a simp or white knight for the entire life. I was once a simp and today I'm totally blackpilled.
Maybe, where I live I don't know any old man who is bluepilled

it doesnt matter

Yes, it’s spreading fast on tiktok and Instagram

The same ones that statistically embrace faggotry more than any other generation before and also never go outside / interact with people, only sit inside and play with themselves to OF "models", you mean that generation? Lmfao, no.

Being black pill has nothing to do with generation, especially since most of the old school black pill channels were dude's that were Gen-X'ers / Millennials, giving and passing down their knowledges to the newer generations. Gen-Z is pretty retarded and degenerate, so.... I'd say they're just as bad as Boomers honestly.

Gen z is extremely antisemite prepare for (((((mass arrests )))))

Yeah Gen Z is learning about lookism, albeit at a slow pace

Definitely.

Pain is a great teacher.

Older guys simply can’t get it.

Younger generations are where the blackpilled person / bluepilled simpcuck gap is the biggest imo

It's harder for non-chad men to get sex (water) and at the same time, the onlyfanization of women created a whole new group of simps.

A few decades ago, chads and ugly men already existed but women had less possibilities to meet good-looking men therefore less men were incels too.

All girls are whoring about on instagram, posting pics and getting simped over. Social media has highlighted lookism. I got blackpilled when I was very young because I noticed that all the attractive people got tons of likes and comments on their pictures while the uggos got 0 attention.

They are the first timid steps towards the masculine revolution