Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is freemasonry worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Lately I’ve been having this feeling that they’re covertly trying to arouse my interest in the organization. One notable instance was when I began discussing certain deep things with some boomer who had what seemed to be a Masonic ring when he stepped out with an excuse and came back with 3 other guys trailing in shortly after. Look up Masonic investigation committee to get what I’m talking about. It almost seemed like they were observing me.

volcel if you don't join them

Yes bro. There are many benefits.

Yes bro. There are many benefits.
My only reservation is regarding the legends surrounding the organization. Whether or not they’re true is beyond me right now which makes me wonder if it’s worth finding out should it actually be as spiritually unsavory as so many claim of it

Lately I’ve been having this feeling that they’re covertly trying to arouse my interest in the organization. One notable instance was when I began discussing certain deep things with some boomer who had what seemed to be a Masonic ring when he stepped out with an excuse and came back with 3 other guys trailing in shortly after. Look up Masonic investigation committee to get what I’m talking about. It almost seemed like they were observing me.
hard to say. I will be visiting Masonic lodges if my Buddhist meditation journey maxes out. I should be seeing em in 10 years probably

Free masonry is much better than paying Jose or Miguel to do it!

No freemasonry for your face and height

Glad to not see any cucks who are opposed to being a mason but regardless I get the feeling anyone who aint a member and directly expresses an interest in it to non masons online is being laughed at by the real masons but I could be missing the mark there. You hear that boys? Idk the first thing about you other than you mog my unenlightened ignorant ass into the ground.

I don't believe in the hype of it, but NO DOUBT will it open up networking opportunities for you that you didn't have before so

No,they will go to hell

you need to be over 33 degree freemason

They are just a bunch of larpers, for old people.