Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is feminisms a threat?

incel-quest

incel-quest

Greycel
Is feminism a threat?
Or does it provide us with liberation from Chad?

Is feminism a threat?
How can something that has been winning for the past 100 years and continues winning today be merely defined a "threat"? It's not a threat, it's an almost unstoppable malevolent plague.
Or does it provide us with liberation from Chad?
What pic

Last edited:
Bonobo IQ thread

Is something that has been winning for the past 100 years and continues winning today a "threat"?

View attachment 61871

Why I was asking, was, because it seems that the feminist side seems to critic Chad to a large extent.
The stereotypical strong man, who is actually fueled by insecurity. The sexist guy who is responsible for so many #Metoo?

Excuse me not having much knowledge about this stuff yet.
I am just asking to seek your opinions.

Why I was asking, was, because it seems that the feminist side seems to critic Chad to a large extent.
Feminist whores don't talk shit about chads. they only bitch when sub6 men act macho. They never call an attractive athlete toxically masculine, it's always the weird dorky looking guys who are put in their place about entitlement and masculinity.

The stereotypical strong man, who is actually fueled by insecurity.
Chad isn't insecure.
The sexist guy who is responsible for so many #Metoo?
#MeToo is only used against incels and relatively unattractive normies. Chad doesn't get "#MeToo"ed, unless there's (((something))) behind it.
Foids don't give a fuck if Chad is "sexist", in fact they love it.

Feminist whores don't talk shit about chads. they only bitch when sub6 men act macho. They never call an attractive athlete toxically masculine, it's always the weird dorky looking guys who are put in their place about entitlement and masculinity.

Thanks, made things more clear.

The stereotypical strong man, who is actually fueled by insecurity. The sexist guy who is responsible for so many #Metoo?

Excuse me not having much knowledge about this stuff yet.
I am just asking to seek your opinions.
You aren't blackpilled in the slightest.

Its okay, you should be blackpilled here soon anyways.

How can something that has been winning for the past 100 years and continues winning today be merely defined a "threat"? It's not a threat, it's an almost unstoppable malevolent plague.

(((Feminism))) established hypergamy and demonizes sub8 men. Of course it’s a threat.

Feminism is the "liberation" of women from sub-8 men so they can ride Chad's cock all night long. Which is why feminists of course have pushed so heavily for women to get educated and become economically independent, so they can afford to fuck Chads in their younger fertile years.

It was a threat like 100 years ago. Now it's something that is already destroying our society and fucking us up for decades.

I can't even LDAR without feminism finding a problem with it. One day I'll look at a foid wrong and end up in prison.

Saying that the #MeToo only target chads is the most low IQ thing, the majority is all incel tier men, and it's so fucking obvious why a chad would be a target of a female in this shit movement. Why a foid would miss the opportunity to get money and status for saying that she was "RaPeD" by a hollywood chad?
Chad doesn't get "#MeToo"ed, unless there's (((something))) behind it

It's not a threat, it's an almost unstoppable malevolent plague.
We can stop those cucks and dirty whores, they're starting to lose the narrative big time.