Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is fashion cope?

I

insulin

★★
How come I see incel tier looking guys online slaying just by wearing expensive clothes, would this work for a 3/10?

It won't help but it might be a nice cope if you dont over do it.

Foids do prefer a man who wears nice clothes over the same man if he wears shitty ones, but this only applies to normies and above. If an incel-tier guy wears something fancy, then:
Gold digger whores

Foids do prefer a man who wears nice clothes over the same man if he wears shitty ones, but this only applies to normies and above. If an incel-tier guy wears something fancy, then:
I think if they’re legit trucel tier than yeah it doesn’t matter what he does or wears its over for him, but what about us who aren’t trucels but more so in the 3-5/10 range

you got drip?

for whatever reason the clothing industry discriminates against shot guys so anything I can find is slightly too big and looks shit on me

for whatever reason the clothing industry discriminates against shot guys so anything I can find is slightly too big and looks shit on me
Im 5’7/170 and I find clothes in my size, that must apply for sub 5ft 2-3 men or something

Yes. I get that it's natural for companies not to want to waste resources making sizes for hardly any customers, but it's funny how the so-called big """beautful""" women raise a huge stink about there being no "plus-sized" clothes or the clothes being more expensive while there are no clothes for manlets like me and unlike those fatasses who can just lose weight, I can't gain height or frame. The only thing I can do is to buy kid clothes, which is humiliating as fuck, or have my clothes adjusted, which is expensive and requires me to deal with people.

Yes. I get that it's natural for companies not to want to waste resources making sizes for hardly any customers, but it's funny how the so-called big """beautful""" women raise a huge stink about there being no "plus-sized" clothes or the clothes being more expensive while there are no clothes for manlets like me and unlike those fatasses who can just lose weight, I can't gain height or frame. The only thing I can do is to buy kid clothes, which is humiliating as fuck, or have my clothes adjusted, which is expensive and requires me to deal with people.
Wtf lol, what height and weight are you guys? Even when I was like 11-12 i wore adult smalls and mediums

Wtf lol, what height and weight are you guys? Even when I was like 11-12 i wore adult smalls and mediums
I'm shorter than the average foid in my country. :feelsrope: The best I can do is to migrate to a country where the average man is almost as short as me.

Last edited:
The only thing I can do is to buy kid clothes, which is humiliating as fuck, or have my clothes adjusted, which is expensive and requires me to deal with people.
I am barely under the cut off so I can get away with wearing clothes that are a little to big, on the internet I have much more options
I have to adjust my pants usually tho.
where do you live?

I am barely under the cut off so I can get away with wearing clothes that are a little to big, on the internet I have much more options
I have to adjust my pants usually tho.

where do you live?
Canada

wow I live in germany am 5'6-7 as well but average height for zoomer is 5'11 and in stores smallest is usually for 5'8 fags
That’s brutal, doesn’t make sense to me because I even wore adult sizes when I was a kid, are you skinny? Maybe that’s why.

yea but lenghts is more of a problem, literally can't find pants that arent too long in stores
Yeah same they fit a little loose but rolling them up a bit helps, as well as just gaining more mass down there